FCC--Fremont Contract Carriers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by runningman0661, Jun 16, 2017.

1. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    I can’t help you on the SE regional as I drive on the long haul fleet. I usually start my day at 0200/0300 (by choice) and I’m done normally by 1500, that way I’m
    Not fighting for a place to park. We don’t have crazy delivery appointment times, and are hardly ever on super tight runs.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. runningman0661

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    Made it to Newnan, Georgia, about 7 miles from my delivery, I will squeeze in a reset and be ready for Monday.

I found a hidden gem of a restaurant if you like authentic Mexican food . Exit 41 on I 85 in Newnan at the BP, I grew up in Texas so I love real authentic Mexican food,!this place is legit, some of the best fajitas I have ever had.

4. gntorres61

gntorres61 Road Train Member

Aug 17, 2013
    Plymouth NC
    I work the southeast regional. Although I am only three weeks in, I have had to drive one overnight so far. This past Monday night I left Foristell MO before midnight for an 8am in Nashville. I got there at 540am so yeah I could have left later, but I figured If I got tired enough along the way, I could stop.for a 90 min nap. I didn't need to. So I got a short nap when I got there. Driving truck for this company is fun!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    Crusader66 Thanks this.
  5. gntorres61

Aug 17, 2013
    Plymouth NC
    Dropped my load at Four Oaks, NC grabbed an empty and home by noon after leaving Siloam GA Flying J at 330 am. Since I was not preplanned, I presume I am not going out until Tuesday. 13 days should get me two off days.

Crusader66 Thanks this.
  6. martinmissy

martinmissy Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Thanks for the info. Checking things out for the hubby. He is not very tech savvy so always has me come on here for him He struggles anymore doing overnights and prefers to start around 2 so that is good to hear. I see you were in Foristel. Isn't that outside the SE area?

7. martinmissy

Aug 28, 2012
    Thanks for the reply. Yes 2/3 in the am is definitely good especially with parking!

Crusader66 and runningman0661 Thank this.
  8. gntorres61

Aug 17, 2013
    Plymouth NC
    Yes. They gave me a good trip from Alachua FLA to our yard in Council Bluffs IA over a weekend to give me some miles. Then, Sunday picked up a load in Lincoln NE going back to Nashville. Then a broker load from Nashville to Greensboro NC to get me back in my lanes again. Hope this helps, Missy! They are very driver friendly here. He needs 2 years experience. What area are you in??

Crusader66 Thanks this.
  9. martinmissy

Aug 28, 2012
    Yes thank you! You have been very helpful. He's been driving for 23 years. We've been talking with Jason. We are in Bluffton SC about 30 miles from Savannah. He said he would definitely be able to get him home on weekends. How many miles have you been averaging so far?

Crusader66 Thanks this.
  10. gntorres61

Aug 17, 2013
    Plymouth NC
    Missy, about 2700/week. Jason S. is a good guy. The whole company are terrific people! Me thinks your hubby will be very happy here!

George Torres

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2018
    Reason for edit: Last name removed.
    Crusader66 Thanks this.
  11. runningman0661

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    Got empty in
    Newnan, Georgia, live loaded a load in Ringold, Georgia going to Valley, Nebraska for a drop as soon as I can get it there. I’m over due for a service and need to get the brakes on my steer axle replaced so I will hopefully put the truck in the shop on Wednesday.

Crusader66 and gntorres61 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.