Federal inmate dies in altercation with another prisoner

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    One of the inmates housed there is:
    Thomas Pitera is a former Mafia hitman in the Bonanno crime family. Pitera, a dangerous soldier and later on captain of his own crew. was suspected by law enforcement of as many as 100 murders. Pitera was well known for his use of karate and other martial arts when fighting, a skill he had learned at a young age and which earned him nicknames like Tommy Karate, and The Karate Guy.
    upload_2021-3-7_13-20-28.jpeg .[​IMG].[​IMG]

3. austinmike

austinmike Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Missouri
    Reelz has a lot of good mob shows. Saw one about him. A lot of those guys were genuine serial killers.

bzinger and Chinatown Thank this.
  4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Thomas Pitera was of small stature and was bullied constantly through school. When he went outside his home the local bullies would beat him, but he never ran and always fought back. Finally, his parents sent him to Japan to study martial arts and he stayed there a few years. When he returned to USA, it was hell to pay for anyone that crossed him.

5. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
  6. skallagrime

skallagrime Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Indiana

"Bennett had been at the prison since January and was serving a 10-year sentence for distribution of methamphetamine and possession of a firearm as a felon."

Thats the victim.

Not sure being an enterprising chap trying to protect his buisness deserves a death sentence even if i highly disagree with the societal harms associated with his chosen product.

Northern Nomad and nredfor88 Thank this.
  7. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    then think about ALL his customers who had ruined lives due to his wares.

he deserved to die.

bzinger Thanks this.
  8. skallagrime

Apr 10, 2012
    Indiana
    Retribution not rehabilitation, your way is even worse than the system as it is, #### ofg

9. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i am rather sick and tired of the snowflakeism or pansyisim in this country.

cons in jail? if they die for whatever reason??

too bad for them, life sucks, and they sucked being what they were outside of jail in the first place.

if they were GOOD people, then they'd have NEVER been PUT INTO jails, prisons, etc,etc.

seems to me, more and more snowflakes and pansies care about the cons well being, than the actual victims.

Doealex, DoubleO7, dwells40 and 3 others Thank this.
  10. skallagrime

Apr 10, 2012
    Indiana
    Yep, i'm a snowflake and pansy for thinking its probably not reasonable that everyone thats ever done anything wrong deserves a death sentence.

You though, you're perfect and have never broken any law. So of course you should be fine with:
    Driver facing camera
    Full compliance with whatever elog rules come down
    Absolute unnerring mask wearing without complaint
    100% uniform on and off duty
    You CERTAINLY would never drive a truck or trailer if it had so much as a light out, thats a violation of regulation and you never do anything wrong.

Theyre in jail, as i said, meth, not great, but so what? The war on drugs has been nothing but an excuse to ignore areas made and kept forcibly poor by policies that systematically disadvantage any class climbing outside of relocation.

Spare me your high horse, laws written so that white collar pharmaceuticals can make billions getting people hooked on opiods but a guy growing weed or selling meth is jailed for 10 to life are clearly neither interested in justice and you can grow up and stop pretending theres a bloody difference

dwells40, Qbf594 and Bean Jr. Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.