Fedex Ground Drivers

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by line, Sep 27, 2018.

1. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    You think Fed Ex drivers are bad? LOL you people need to get up here to the NW & look at how your typical port driver or them dudes out of B.C. drive. Fed Ex Ground drivers are highway hero's compared to them.
    The trucks look like they were bought on the way to the scrap yard & they drive like it's the last day of work before the work visa expires.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    HEED THESE WORDS!

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    So they ticked you off enough to do an internet post, but not enough to let the company know what's happening out there? Interesting...…

And around here I've seen some of the same driving habits from YRC, UPS, etc.

5. Fuelinmyveins

Fuelinmyveins Medium Load Member

Nov 13, 2017
    PA
    :)

6. line

line Medium Load Member

Dec 28, 2017
    I pulled containers out of LB for a minute when the Mexicans without licenses were pulling them with cabovers. A cop told me they never gave them tickets because they didn’t have a license to ticket avd they’d never show up to court , just jump the border the other way till the heat was off . I pulled my mirrors in every day before going down the 710 and just use my hood spot mirror and lean out the window on the left to see traffic because I had my mirrors torn off too many times . PS not racist . Am Mexican myself

Texas Rebel and snowlauncher Thank this.
  7. line

line Medium Load Member

Dec 28, 2017
    Some of the same vs consistent . Most line guys can get fired for breathing wrong and have a better package than a contractor so tend to be more Pro.

As I said Fedex isn’t apt to listen to me and I’m not out after a mans job

8. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Worst poster in the net, no information, no particulars, no detail work and generally nothing to defend or support your claim of worst.

I am actually not allowed to get into certain other problems.

I run freight with them via ebay all the time, always overinsured so when they screw it up I still make a profit.

9. JC1971

JC1971 Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2013
    L.A.
    A FedEx wiggle wagon passed me in that narrow construction zone in Denton, TX once. Those kind of things are why they're in the news all the time.

Mooseontheloose and line Thank this.
  10. line

line Medium Load Member

Dec 28, 2017
    Thanks for the note , Tiger

Mooseontheloose Thanks this.
  11. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    You are welcome.

Maybe someday we will get to know one another better. But I am no tiger chief...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.