Female Tampa driver

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by kelly727, Apr 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelly727

kelly727 Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2020
    Im a female out of tampa looking to either take a second seat with someone or find someone to take my second seat. I am business minded, clean, 3 years OTR, no violations. Im considering leasing onto a company and hiring a second seat or like I said I am open to driving with someone. In this market I think teaming is the way to stay afloat.

I dont mind males, or pets. I can deal with a clean smoker but Im not a fan of ashes everywhere. Im a non smoker myself no pets. I drive my full clock and expect the same. My only real hang up is racism/hate. If you are that type Im not for you.

If you are into business, and credit, and want to help each other reach financial goals then message me (404) 954-0119.

My name is Kelly.

kurtin texas and BlkMnInt Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Muncey

Muncey Bobtail Member

Apr 29, 2020
    Hello Kelly, I see your looking to run an team with someone. How long are you wanting to stay out, an do you have a family in tampa to spend home time with or would you spend it somewhere else. I have a truck leased on with tesla an was thinking of hiring a team driver who can run long hard hours an drive at night, I have no pets an I smoke but truck is always clean an organization is my thing. You can email me at munceystruckingllc@gmail.com

leading edge transport Thanks this.
  4. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Hi, yep, you look a female, alright.( oops, that might be considered racist, sorry) In this day and age, there's no reason to qualify yourself like that. I strongly recommend you go it alone. Unless you've done teams before, it's trying to juggle 2 lives, one, yours, is enough. I never trusted anyone with my life, and that's just what you're doing, regardless of their record. It happens fast, and I wanted to be the one making the call. Really, go it alone. Besides, I could never sleep in a moving vehicle, or not for long, anyways. Good luck.

austinmike and Coffey Thank this.
  5. SmallPackage

SmallPackage Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2019
    Marion Texas
  6. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    One of the most famous women truck drivers was a woman named Luella Bates. In the last teens, she was a test driver for FWD Corp. and was the 1st woman to be granted a commercial drivers license in the US.
    Luella Bates - Wikipedia

RockinChair, SmallPackage and kelly727 Thank this.
  7. kelly727

kelly727 Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2020
    You wouldnt sound racist, but you might sound transphobic assuming gender id's.
    these days there are lots of different interpretations of gender- Im just being up front, open minded and honest about who I am- a cis female.

I have run team and solo. I know what its about. We all like to be afraid of putting our lives in the other drivers hands. I get that. But as I drive North on I 75 I look toward the southbound lanes and know that my life is also in those drivers hands. Did they sleep enough? are they drunk? Will their Southbound truck cross the median and land in my lap? Im more afraid of them than the co driver that I know is not drunk, got his sleep, and does his best like I do.

None of us are perfect drivers. None of our lives are only in our hands though we like to kid ourselves with that belief.

I respect your outlook, you arent all the way wrong, it is more comfortable to be solo for sure. But right now I am looking to team. God help me-

Coffey and 201 Thank this.
  8. kelly727

kelly727 Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2020
    Coffey Thanks this.
  9. TB-Rays

TB-Rays Bobtail Member

Feb 6, 2013
    St Petersburg, FL
    Hello.....I live in St Petersburg, if you are still looking....thanks

10. kelly727

kelly727 Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2020
    I do too, and yes I am still looking. Please text 404-954-0119 including your name, experience, and desired pay. Thank you for your reply.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.