FFE great company to work for or train at, new school

Discussion in 'FFE Lisa American Eagle' started by Rev Chuckt, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Rev Chuckt

Rev Chuckt Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Yes they have come along ways. You have some #####y drivers who have worked here quit and just do the same at another company. FFE does have a great school better then most. Also great trainers. If your thinking of starting out I would check here first. Worked there only 7 months but they were always fair and the door is open if I ever want to go back. Went into owner operator. 1800 strong and 400 owner operators they are doing something right FYI:biggrin_25514:

DenaliDad Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lonewolf4ad

lonewolf4ad Road Train Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Displaced to Colorado
    I am curious how with 30+ years of driving you know how good the school is in comparison to others

4. biker dave

biker dave Medium Load Member

Jul 5, 2010
    pittsburgh,pa
    400 owner-ops, are you saying these drivers bout trucks from the dealer then signed on with ffe, OR lease the trucks thro ffe, there is a very BIG difference from the 2, just asking cause i don't now the correct answer

5. tnreb

tnreb Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2011
    just curious on taking the truck home as company driver....live on nc east coast and i do mean east coast(outerbanks region)....do they have drop yards to park the trucks or what...also thinking about moving to west tn in the very near future....is that a good place to live for home time...don't mind being gone three to six weeks just would like to see home more than twice a year....but will drive whatever is asked of me...thanks and stay safe all

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.