FFE transportation stay away they all lie

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by chevyboi78, Sep 19, 2013.

1. chevyboi78

chevyboi78 Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2013
    I wanna start out by saying they lied frm da start about pay n position just to get u in orientation but I went ahead n ran with them I been with them 3 months until yesterday I quit fo one they r stringing us alone telling us that Kllm did not buy us out its a merger anotha lie, Kllm did buy them out second they said no driver job would b affect by this so called merger a lie, I was one the intermodal Atlanta home erryday that's the first thing Kllm came in and did away with I was told I had 2 to 3 mo weeks on intermodal how bout I get a call on last Tuesday to come n turn my truck in now I was told the Thursday before I got da call on Tuesday about haveung 2 to 3 mo weeks on what I was on any way I was told to turn my truck in on Tuesday last week that I was being moved to LTL n they had a truck fo me on they side ######## I still Dnt have a truck they come to me telling me oh we have u a truck but u have to go to Burlington NJ to get it we have no Otha opinion lol now da ######## is really starting first off I didn't wanna go to jersey n didn't understand y I had to go way out there frm ga to get a truck any way I go I needed da money 15 hours on greyhound gets to Philly no one frm da jersey terminal comes to get me had to com outta pocket to get to jersey get ther sit for 3 hours they come wit a load bfo I even get assigned a truck lol yea really then comes a truck a day cabfreightliner 08 dne been thru hell bald tires head light out n other things so I call my ppl in lithonia n tell them bout da truck they have no knowledge of it so they say they go bac n fourth then they cme n say we have a sleeper fo u I goes to check it out its locked dwn wit anotha drivers things in it n frm ther I quit booked me a bus ticket n I'm in my way hme Dnt waste ur time even looking at FFE they r goin dwn

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. casc1

casc1 Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2011
    toronto
    Sorry....but maybe if you wrote in English we could understand what happened.

4. double yellow

double yellow Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    State of Jefferson
    Seriously. Imagine being his fleet manager...

skyviper73, FLATBED and joseph1135 Thank this.
  5. Computertrucker

Computertrucker Light Load Member

Sep 7, 2013
    Lol... I agree with the responses but ya... They suck!

6. CarlosTheDangerous

CarlosTheDangerous Light Load Member

Aug 24, 2013
  7. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Not suppose to BELITTLE other members on here about their poor use of ENGLISH or GRAMMAR .

Marky84 Thanks this.
  8. CarlosTheDangerous

CarlosTheDangerous Light Load Member

Aug 24, 2013
    If you have to decipher it, it's gibberish. Is this what typifies the average trucker now days?

9. donr

donr Bobtail Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Rosemead Ca
    Huh???????????

10. Jumbo

Jumbo Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    Let me translate. The original poster does not believe that FFE is a good place to work because they seem to have a problem with the truth.

joseph1135 Thanks this.
  11. teflondave

teflondave Light Load Member

May 22, 2012
    harwood, md
    I think the op confused texting with blogging...I had to get my niece to translate it for me...wonder what the log book looks like...wow smh...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.