Fireball Whiskey Crash

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by Dennixx, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Maj. Jackhole

Maj. Jackhole Heavy Load Member

Mar 19, 2017
    Was there a fireball. ;)

magoo68 Thanks this.
  4. FullMetalJacket

FullMetalJacket Road Train Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Vagrant
    I've got an ex student that is going to be crushed, that he wasn't a part of the clean up process.

buddyd157, Mike2633, mjd4277 and 3 others Thank this.
  5. Maj. Jackhole

Mar 19, 2017
    Him and my daughter. Lol

6. FullMetalJacket

FullMetalJacket Road Train Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Vagrant
    We'll have to hook them up some time....!

:biggrin_25523::biggrin_25525:

Mike2633 and mjd4277 Thank this.
  7. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Probably buy that whiskey cheap at the nearest flea market in that area.

Mike2633 and FullMetalJacket Thank this.
  8. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Well if you technically count one of the tractors that caught fire...:p
    Seriously,what’s going on in Arkansas on I-40? Can’t people hold their f****** liquor anymore in that neck of the woods??:rolleyes:
    Did the other truck have any Coke by chance??

Maj. Jackhole Thanks this.
  9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I-40 is somewhat of a risk. Always someone screwing things up on that stupid road here in Arkansas.

That's one reason Arkansas is a little bit... backwards so to speak. We don't use 40 because it's prone to way too many screw ups and accidents that pretty much shuts it all down. It's unfortunate. Everything SW USA and west coast south of Salinas comes EAST through here.

You don't even use it in the morning rush to little rock say from around 175 mm on in. There is just too much herding at high speed and someone goes whoops crashes and the whole thing is closed a while making everyone late.

The state is being difficult in our Highways saying there is no money for the closed parking areas for big trucks too. "You have to plan your time better." they say in reference to the ELD's to the minute.

That's one reason Highway 64 from Conway to US67 is a very good road. Ive been using that one as a shortcut to completely bypass the BS in Little rock along 40 since the early 90's At that time I had no idea then I would marry and make a home here in this valley.

You can do a little bit of running through the woods here in this state with a Semi with a pending increase to 65 mph on two lane rural state roads and 75 mph on I-40 that became law last July, pending installation of signage of those higher values for which the State Highways again are dragging their feet due to money.

We voted bond issues three times here in the last 20 years essentially to bring in billions to rebuild our roads. 40 was rebuilt twice. already. And they still screw it up. Same with the ongoing construction to make US67 into I-57 future for 2025 or so.

They rolled the dice to rebuild and harden the I-40 memphis bridge crossing against the future New Madrid earthquake that would be like a 8.0 when it breaks. (I-55 bridge will be allowed to fall into the river. Cheaper to replace than to harden) if that bridge fails on 40, then east coast will essentially begin to have trouble getting gas, food, etc.

We dont even use those roads anymore due to excessive pothole damages approaching 1000 so far this year in total shop, labor and tires, alingment etc.

If you are coming here to Arkansas and want to know how 40 is doing, visit Idrive dot com and find the live view cameras among other information. There is also traffic data which show blocks of STOPPED traffic in near real time now for a variety of reasons.

10. Maj. Jackhole

Mar 19, 2017
    Bet they are having a ball tonight.:oops:

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  11. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Not us lol. We have our own drinks. There are wet counties and dry counties here.

Im pretty sure half the state would be MORE than happy to lend a hand to clean up. Drink that load right up in no time.

mjd4277 and Maj. Jackhole Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.