Fitness center in PA? And other ?'s

Discussion in 'Prime' started by arkanstigers, Apr 10, 2018.

1. arkanstigers

arkanstigers Light Load Member

Apr 23, 2017
    How is it? I'm keeping prime as a plan b if some smaller companies don't take me. I love lifting weights and doing so regularly would make me way more happier on the road. Not sure how often I would be getting through the terminal but I am located in Massachusetts and it's the closest one to me.

Also, how is home time? I would love to get dedicated or regional and get home more frequently, I don't give a #### about NYC Jersey whatever, I have 6 months previous experience and it's all I did there.

How's equipment? Inverters in trucks, anything? Last company gave me a filthy 2015 cascadia with zero extras.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. icecold24k

icecold24k Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Tullahoma, Tennessee
    I enjoy working for Prime. I am in the tanker division, company driver and the money is good. The hometime policy is one day off for every 7 days out. Yes our home time does kind of suck.If you go lease then you go home when you want. There are a few dedicated and regional you may be able to do depending on what division you go into. As far as how often you will get through the terminal that all depends on a lot of things so I can't answer that. The equipment is nice all of our trucks do come with inverters and APUs.

arkanstigers Thanks this.
  4. arkanstigers

Apr 23, 2017
    Thank you! I have heard they do have a dedicated walmart account up my way running through Maine. Last job I had was walmart dedicated. Actually #### come to think of it, my trainer on that account said that we had ####ed up and the Massachusetts Walmart accounts where I live, had all gone to prime. My main issues are staying in shape and proper eating. Weekly home time and inverter in the truck already for a cooler and crockpot take care of a lot of that. Cool.

Now if only I could get a recruiter to call me back.

5. arkanstigers

Apr 23, 2017
    It looks like they have dedicated tanker northeast, description says I will get home multiple times a week. I wonder how multiple that is?

6. icecold24k

icecold24k Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Tullahoma, Tennessee
    Depending on where in the Northeast you live.Being a northeast regional tanker almost all of your loads will originate out of Newark, New Jersey.. So if you live anywhere near there then you could most definitely see home a lot.

7. PChase

PChase Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Show Me State
    Prime is loosing the Walmart account in Lewiston.

FullMetalJacket Thanks this.
  8. FullMetalJacket

FullMetalJacket Road Train Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Vagrant
    Yep.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.