FLD120 cab air ride valve ?

Discussion in 'Trucks [ Eighteen Wheelers ]' started by jsnap, Apr 27, 2008.

  1. jsnap

    jsnap Light Load Member

    Apr 10, 2008
    ststen island NY
    Can somone please tell me the correct name for the valve that controls the air bags on the cab mine is leaking bad and before i go to the STEALERSHIP i want to see if i can maybe find one on ebay. This is on a freightliner fld120 im guessing all yhe tractors use the same valve please let me know thanks Richie
  2. SPIKE 64

    SPIKE 64 Light Load Member

    Feb 26, 2008
    San Antonio tx.
    You had it right,it's called a cab leveling valve, just remember to take your vin#.freightliner makes several different styles and most are not interchangable , they're not that expensive i recently bought one and paid around $55at the dealer.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted