Florida cops hunt female spring breaker caught relieving herself

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Concorde

Concorde Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    No they don’t mess around here..
    First-degree misdemeanor..possible 1 year in jail. Get caught a second time and it’s a third-degree felony..possible 5 years in jail.

The Railsplitter and mjd4277 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ducnut

ducnut Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    SPI
    Florida sucks! Glad I left.

4. jaffles

jaffles Light Load Member

Oct 18, 2017
    Australia
    Ohh don't have to be young or foolish. I've been caught out a few times walking the dog. I would have gone for the lake side view up near the hedge rather than in someones yard.

The Railsplitter Thanks this.
  5. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    well i know i would not like to have that happen in my yard as well. but she may have been tipsy, and really had to go...still no excuse.

a simple "fine" and maybe probation for a year should suffice.

i am well aware of that sheriff, he's a really good pro 2A type of guy, that actually encourages the home owners and other well armed residents, to shoot'em.....

i'm just glad he held that thought this time..lol

Concorde Thanks this.
  6. Val_Caldera

Val_Caldera Road Train Member

Apr 2, 2021
    TARHEEL
    With all the crap on this Planet, where one poos is where one poos.:cool:

IF someone pooed in my front yard, it wood bother me about as much as triangulating the circumference of my neighborhood while holding a feral cat.
    The detritus would simply dry out and be added to the lawn with the power mower, and the detritus may well help the lawn to be greener in that small area.

Personally, were I on a water craft away from any shore and had a need to feed the environment with a friendly recyclable semi-solid substance, my tail would proudly hang off a side of a well watered vessel (smaller than a trawler) to deliver said product in a timely manner, regardless of who wants to watch & take pictures or record a dude looks like a poo perp video.
    Only problem then is logs usually float, sew then it's nobody's business butt your own.
    (I could not factor any snake action into this post);)

These are things I FAIL TO CONSIDER when I'm not typing in silly constructs.
    I no live in FloriDUH and couldn't give a rats tootsie about their restricted outside activities. Just another State I no need to ever again see, except in Moving Pictures# , Videos and Gnus Reports.
    # someone holds up a few and moves.:rolleyes:

Use SPACE FORCE T.P. It wipes off the Klingons.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.