Fontaine Revolution 48’ Flatbed

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by Traveling Jones, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Traveling Jones

Traveling Jones Light Load Member

Jul 31, 2015
    Anyone out there pulling a Fontaine Revolution 48’ Flatbed? What your thoughts about them?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mc8541ss

mc8541ss Road Train Member

Sep 22, 2007
    Lower Alabama
    Good trailer, kind of a pia for some wide loads but nothing you can’t work around. Pain to keep rocks and dirt out of the tracks in the deck. Prefer the Mac if your buying new. I bought mine when it was 2 yrs old and have no regrets. Just being picky.

ReeferOhio and Traveling Jones Thank this.
  4. Traveling Jones

Traveling Jones Light Load Member

Jul 31, 2015
    Those Mac trailers do look nice. I’ve been looking at Manac,Retinourer and the Fontaine’s. At first I thought I’d go with a
    Combo for economic reasons and that’s what I’m used to pulling. But the all aluminum trailers are lighter, supposedly stronger and have a better resell value. The guard rails appear to be really strong on the revolution unlike the trailer I have right now. I wished it had a middle nailer strip but I see how that conflicts with the deck design.

5. ReeferOhio

ReeferOhio Medium Load Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Ohio
    I've got an Fontaine Phantom and love it, we also have some Rentinour's. The Rentinour's are nice but like the new Fontaine's the rocks like to gather in the J channel. For the freight we do I'd prefer the smoother deck with no J track. Just like you being picky.

mc8541ss and Traveling Jones Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.