For illness type of things to intake.

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by Oldironfan, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Mudguppy

Mudguppy Degenerate Immoralist

Apr 28, 2014
    Wooley Swamp
    beavisandbutthead.jpg

Uh............OK.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    I don't want many of the inorganic minerals found in non distilled water. So I drink distilled. Unless I buy a cup of coffee,soda, or juice. I'm not drinking milk either. And try not to eat dairy as much ad possible. Just my plan for now I guess.

4. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Heck if you worried about that, what about the plastic that those bottles of water come in? Remember they told us Teflon was ok, then butter is bad, try this fake crap, we all going to die someday, I just do not want my body preserved for any of the things they do to the bodies when they find them, just a bag of bones, set that bag off on a roadside and those birds will have you picked clean in a day.

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    A good hot crematory takes care of that. A dab in the garden fixes the rest.

If you really want chills, consider that the funeral industry thinks dissolving bodies in acid and then down the drain. It's not for me.

When it's cold I hydrate. And hydrate some more. I do not do as much as I should in terms of vitamins and so on. Used to have the yellow carded bag of vitamins which is enormously way over daily recommended values I forget what they were called. But anyway, those worked well.

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  6. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Lots of woo around.

7. shatteredsquare

shatteredsquare Road Train Member

May 23, 2014
    middle dirt
    Emergen-c, vitamin B complex (the primary ingredient in 5 hour energy), and zinc. If you take enough zinc it would probably cure cancer.

8. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    I'm not to sure about the right type of vitamin b12 yet. Most b12 are cyanacobalimin form. But methylcobalimin is more absorbed by our body?

9. shatteredsquare

shatteredsquare Road Train Member

May 23, 2014
    middle dirt
    I'm not savvy on which type of B does what, I eat the one called 'super B complex', it's a ####tail. Some B you can take 3000mg, some B is only a few mg before it's overdose territory.

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  10. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    You know what's funny about all this "wholistic" crap? Y'all gonna die anyway.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.