FOR SALE VOLVO VNL-730 WITH POSSIBLE AUTHORITY

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by WOOGY6988, Feb 3, 2024.

1. WOOGY6988

WOOGY6988 Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2024
    I AM LOOKING INTO MC# TRANSFER--- LETS TALK I have a 2018 Volvo vnl 730. 500 hp D13 with the Ishift. Thermo king tripack apu. Drive tires are 60% steers are 80%. 602000 miles runs good and everything works like it should. Has inverter microwave and 32 in flat screen with blue ray player. Double bunk with table. I have quite a few spare parts that go with it. Brake chamber, Pop off valve, tensioner pulleys, leveling valve, air filter, fuel filters , wheel seal and a few other things that I can’t think of right now. I also have diesel laptops hand held scanner that’s new and sun shades for it that never been open. Truck runs. I am wanting to get out of this business. It has a new radiator and blower motor and engine dampener. 250 in wheel base Any questions call or text. Truck is located western NE, Kimball area. . All maintenance has been done/ regular full services 308-235-5566 volvo pics.jpg volvo pic 2.jpg volvo pic 3.jpg volvo pic 4.jpg volvo pic 5.jpg volvo pic 6.jpg

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.