foreign own Trucking Experts LLC

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by flatlander1211, Aug 29, 2016.

1. flatlander1211

flatlander1211 Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2015

glad to hear you didn't bite the hook.

swaggerjacker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Especially if they are based in markham. Every time one of those trucks come up to pass me, especially in crappy weather, I can just bet they'll do something stupid, and usually either typing on the phone with one or both feet up on the dash, or the phone glued to his ear.

Justrucking2 Thanks this.
  4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    I don't know..... rip off report is just as subject to being bs as some of the "1 run-on sentence zero info" threads in the bad company section here.

6. bored silly

bored silly Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2016
    A whole lot of these worthless foreign trucking companies will be going bye bye when e logs have to be in their trucks. They run solos illegal and don't care. Dot knows this and has known it for quite some time. They haul b.s. broker freight and they have no steady customers. Who or what company would want them. Alot of them foreign trucking companies I mean know their days are numbered and know now they won't make it in the trucking industry... in the very near future !!!! Bet it up----- no more of many b.s. foreign trucking companies especially in Chicago new Jersey and California.. dot knows what their doing and they've had enough of it.....

7. jay1

jay1 Bobtail Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Phoenix
    Not sure about the other post or stereotypical comments but my experience with this company has been good in fact it has been Really Good!! I guess I have always weighed pros and cons and you have both with any company. I will say this, I run legally, my dispatcher and I have a positive business relationship and yes he is in another country but that doesn't matter to me it's my job to know where I'm going that's called trip planning. My dispatcher knows what my minimum per mile is and he doesn't call me with B.S load rates. My truck is a 2018 Cascadia and I average $2,000 to $3,000 Net (take home) Per Week consistently and I chose the truck rental program because I have been down the road with used equipment. I just wanted to give input on my experience here I can't speak for everyone. Happy Holidays and be safe out there!!!

8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    You are definitely the minority view, in this situation.

9. 51.50

51.50 Heavy Load Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Salem Oregon
    Accurate sweeping generalization is more like it.

10. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Here is your post from Feb 2017.
    I misread or you painted two completely different pictures of the same company.

Veteran driver and Lonesome Thank this.
  11. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
    Uht !

Attached Files:

sevenmph Thanks this.
  12. jay1

jay1 Bobtail Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Phoenix
    I went to the company in 2015 I blamed them for my mistakes at the time and also they had a lot of changes to make. Remember we all make mistakes but after reevaluating things in my life and having a better outlook on business I'm very satisfied and have settlement to prove it, again can't speak for everyone but my family is financially stable and I'm happy. Positive Attitude and Superior state of mind. "Steven Seagal"..

• Truckers Report Jobs