Fr8Manager Job-Scam??

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by conemaugh, Jan 2, 2009.

1. conemaugh

conemaugh Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2009
    There is a job I found online for a company called Fr8manager and they are looking for load coordinators. Has anyone ever used or heard about them? It sounds like a really good deal but I am worried if it's a scam or just plain old BS.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    The site has only been up since September of 2007, just over a year.

The contactee, is the site (domain) owner.

I would be very specific when asking questions. Rate of pay. How I would get paid. And WHEN I could expect payment.

I suspect that payment will be dispursed, after receipt of payment from the shipper.

15-90 days on good accounts.

Up to a year, or never on bad accounts.

If it sounds too good to be true. It probably is.

4. MedicineMan

MedicineMan Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Woodville, TX
    my wife saw it too and I found this post searching for info on it. Looks like they are looking to train broker agents. If you find info then please post it of pm me with it too.
    Put it this way. If they want you to pay them, it's a scam. I haven't talked to them so I don't know yet if they are or not

5. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    And they are only giving their agents or 'coordinators' $50 per load? Most agents get a 60/40 split with 60% to the agent. Another broker that is probably just out to make money and not give a rats backside for the carrier.

I'd definitely be asking some serious questions of these guys.

6. MedicineMan

MedicineMan Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Woodville, TX
    it seemed pretty shady to me if for no other reason then the lack of information forthcoming.
    seems like they may be trying to capitalize on people who don't know the industry

she has expressed interest in the past about becoming a brokers agent or something similar but I have no idea how she'd get into it

7. Les2

Les2 Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2008
    kicked back in my lazyboy...
    Agents are normally getting 8-10% off the load. Now thats if your just an agent for a company and you have nothing involved other than time and a place of business.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.