frac companies that hire felons??

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by rik1664006, Jul 7, 2013.

1. shanec

shanec Bobtail Member

Nov 16, 2014
    Lagrange Ga
    That's really a crock I have 13 felonies some are habitual violator some are drug charges the youngest being approximately 7 years ago I straightened up and I have a very good job now driving flatbed started out with a small company then went to a bigger company hard work and dedication got me where I am you should not discourage these people from trying to do right it's not impossible to become and Driver with a felony or more

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. shanec

shanec Bobtail Member

Nov 16, 2014
    Lagrange Ga
    The best advice I can give to a new driver with no experience and more than one felony is to not give up try or smaller mom-and-pop companies work hard when you get there you're going to have to put up with a lot of bull you're going to get low pay to start with but if you work hard they will take care of you I have 13 felonies on my record from habitual violators to possession of methamphetamine distribution my record is terrible but when I came out of school I did not give up it took me almost 3 months to find my first job I start with it for two years and at that point moved on to a better company where I am now I will probably stay here from now on one of the most important things you can do his stay at least a year wherever you hire on that shows your next employer sticktoevness so to say don't give up and don't get discouraged good luck my friends

4. pusherman

pusherman Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2013
    Are ur felony convictions before u obtained ur cdl or after?

5. shanec

shanec Bobtail Member

Nov 16, 2014
    Lagrange Ga
  6. pusherman

Jun 23, 2013
  7. shanec

shanec Bobtail Member

Nov 16, 2014
    Lagrange Ga
  8. pusherman

Jun 23, 2013
  9. pusherman

Jun 23, 2013
    Hit the envelope looking icon

10. shanec

shanec Bobtail Member

Nov 16, 2014
    Lagrange Ga
    For some reason I can't open pm,s ask anything you want on here I'm not ashamed of my past it is what it is

11. pusherman

Jun 23, 2013
    I have a friend who possibly fixing to get a 2nd felony while being a cdl holder. I think that will take his cdl for life won't it?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.