Fradulent Trucking Company

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Magan_Herron, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Magan_Herron

Magan_Herron Bobtail Member

Mar 21, 2018
    Jensen Farms and Trucking Burbank South Dakota

Someone needs to check into this company. I have numerous complaints. 1. You pay for quick pay so you can get your paycheck quicker and you will be lucky if you get your check within a week instead of a few days. 2.Jensen Farms is also double brokering freight which is illegal. He will broker a freight then broker the freight to me. He was paying me through the company instead of through brokerage so he wouldn't have to pay the % to the broker. 3. We have had 1 check bounce through my bank and we have herd the other drivers has had their checks bounce a number of times. What are they doing with all the money the drivers are bring in to their company? He did go on vacation to Mexico but couldn't pay his drivers. 4. Jensen Farms will also call the Sheriff on you if nothing goes their way. We got numerous calls from the County Sheriff because they supposedly felt threatened and the sheriff agreed with us 5. When we went to pick up our last check, we noticed they took out money for a load we didn't take, we didn't take that load because we quit the company before that load was ever booked. But he still took $175 out of our check. How can someone who has filed bankruptcy numerous times still have a company? I hope someone looks into this company and stops all this nonsense before more people fall victims of this fraudulent company.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. nax

nax Road Train Member

Dec 14, 2016
    Hahaha. ...

I guess you've never heard of Donald Trump.

Grouch Thanks this.
  4. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    you "pay" to get paid..???

wow..........i get my paycheck at no cost to me......!!!!!!

you should try getting a job like mine!!

Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.