Fraud with Mountain Eagle Trucking the company resides in Abbotsford BC

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by babyblueeyes4969, Sep 19, 2019.

1. babyblueeyes4969

babyblueeyes4969 Bobtail Member

Sep 19, 2019
    Hello this is in regards of a Trucking Company in Abbotsford BC, Canada... the owner of this company he will hire Drivers then when it comes to payroll he will bounce cheques he has put many in debt with cheque bouncing... I need to get this out for ones that are looking for work do not work for them... he promises that its a good company.. I am a fiancé of a truck driver that worked for this company .. he has put my fiancé in debt plus he put another driver in $4,0000 in the hole plus all the fees for the bounce cheques.. I was nice to be able to solve this but he told me he wont pay ones he owes money to.. he had owner operators work for him and did the same to them.. this company has been only running for 5 years now and has nothing but bad reputation .. we need to make a warning about Mountain Eagle Trucking before anyone else ends up in this situation.. you will see reviews on his web site about his scam about putting so many in dept.. so sad someone that will hire drivers just to put them in the hole... he for awhile wasn't returning any calls to the ones he didn't pay.. he will not send any paystubs nothing... he needs to know that this is illegal for what he is doing!! go to Mountain Eagle trucking and check the reviews out... please anyone that is looking for a job do not apply with them... please make an awareness to all that this company is a fraud... its not fair to everyone what he has been doing..

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Is there not a labor board, or similar, north of the border?

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.