Fresh Meat at GTI

Discussion in 'Gordon' started by Palazon, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Palazon

Palazon Road Train Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Tacoma, WA
    Overall, decent company. My only problems are stupid keyboard jockeys which you will have in any company that hires non-drivers to run operations.

Bad side: slow maintenance, 60 mph trucks, office idiots, no pets.

Good side: nice rigs, apu's, good miles, resonable pay.

I can put up with the bad that I've found so far. Miles for me have been 2500-3000/week in Reefer (TC). Oh and since you live in Portland, avoid parking at Clackamas yard. It gets crowded. They have a drop yard near MLK (exit 305?).

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. golfnut1103

golfnut1103 Light Load Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Hillsboro, OR
    Thanks. I'm looking at Kool Pak also. Right now it's a hassle trying to get home when I want, or to get home, and still have decent miles to turn in for a decent paycheck. I will give them a call.

4. Palazon

Palazon Road Train Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Tacoma, WA
    wouldn't you know it? I just got my rig all set up the way I want it and they offer me a dedicated run that means I have to change rigs..... Worth the hassle tho in the long run.

5. SierraSemiDriver

SierraSemiDriver Light Load Member

Jan 29, 2012
    They did that #### with me when I was there. Idiot spilled that nasty flavored coffee on my carpet. They don't give a #### that the truck is essentially a driver's home- it's ALL about making $$$$$$$$. Glad I'm now with a company that doesn't believe in that slip-seating crap. When I go home my truck comes with me

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.