Freymiller are they a good starter company

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Visionquest, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Visionquest

Visionquest Light Load Member

Aug 2, 2018
    Some feed back on this company anyone
    Thxs.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MagnumaMoose

MagnumaMoose Lost or Missing

Jan 18, 2018
    You can use the Search function up in the right corner to research any company or questions you may have. See that magnifying glass ?
    Just click on it and type in a word or two and click on Search. It will work on any company or questions. I don't know anything about Freymiller but I'm sure that they have been commented on somewhere on the site. Good luck.

Puppage Thanks this.
  4. Visionquest

Aug 2, 2018
  5. MagnumaMoose

Jan 18, 2018
    You're welcome. Bottom line of a post has three words in blue, Thanks, +quote, reply. Thanks is self explanatory. The plus quote is if you want to reply to two or more quotes in one post of your own. Reply is what to use if you want to reply to just one post. Whoever said it would get a notification that they have been quoted and can click on the notification and the site will send them there automatically. In my next post I will click on reply so you can see the difference between the notification system.

intrepidor Thanks this.
  6. MagnumaMoose

Jan 18, 2018
    Welcome and welcome to the site.

7. Speed_Drums

Speed_Drums Road Train Member

Dec 26, 2014
    @Ssand Man drives for Freymiller.

8. Visionquest

Aug 2, 2018
    @Ssand Man
    Would u recommend freymiller to a
    Inexperienced driver. Thxs

9. Ssand Man

Ssand Man Light Load Member

Apr 20, 2015
    10 miles from no where!
    I've answered this question a few times before. I love working here. It's my home. My "fear" for a rookie driver, is that you will get lost here. This is a big boy company. A lot of "experienced" drivers can't make it here, because they really don't know how to truck.
    As a rookie, you have to learn the job, the industry, and most importantly the lifestyle of trucking.
    Can you learn it? Yes, of course you can. But this is not a "starter" company. I'm afraid they won't hold your hand while you are trying to learn. One of the worst mistakes you could make would be to ask the wrong driver here for advice.
    This is a good company. Great equipment. Good miles, IF YOU KNOW HOW TO TRUCK!
    If you do decide to come here, drop me a pm and I'll send you my cell number. That way you can ask questions,and get honest answers.
    Good luck to you. I hope you find what you're looking for.

10. Visionquest

Aug 2, 2018
    Thank you. Ssand man will do

Ssand Man Thanks this.
  11. mover man

mover man Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2010
    I am just curious. Not even thinking about, thinking about leaving my company. But I'm dying to no. What do you mean, or to what are you referring to, when you say. "If you no how to truck"

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.