Freymiller Bound;Reefer Madness Begins!!!

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by floatnlikefiber, Jun 14, 2012.

1. MacTruck

MacTruck Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2018
    Well I look forward to meeting up with you one day in the near future.

Ssand Man Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. biker dave

biker dave Medium Load Member

Jul 5, 2010
    pittsburgh,pa
    whats freymiller average miles per, how many drivers own there own trucks there, thanks live in pittsburgh,pa

4. biker dave

Jul 5, 2010
    pittsburgh,pa
    well i just saw there web site on costumer section it shows regions, so thats a real good idea on average miles per trip,

5. biker dave

Jul 5, 2010
    pittsburgh,pa
    no mention on there web site on pay per mile starting out, it's been 10 years for me

Need4Speed Thanks this.
  6. biker dave

Jul 5, 2010
    pittsburgh,pa
    e- mailed them just now, about pay per mile and where i live, we don't hire out of pittsburgh,pa, o well, she also did not say pay per mile

Need4Speed Thanks this.
  7. Coronado1785$

Coronado1785$ Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2017
    Guess im lucky . I have a pop up window that allows me to log forced to leave SHIPPER RECIEVER. 90MIN no red flags even when im past my 14. However nearest safe place to park is required and it continues your duty status to finish the required break

Farmerbob1 Thanks this.
  8. Coronado1785$

Coronado1785$ Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2017
    Classic Carriers Versailles Ohio is a good mom pops company they ask if you wanna work weekend or not if not they get you home. Alot of east coast though. But they got freight all over . low turnover they run your butt off for sure. .40mi detention paid at reciever and shipper. Detention after 1 hr. Multi stop pay. They pay on some accounts extra money if it takes more than 1 day to complete the load. Not sure what it is for company drivers. Lease program after 1 yr. Based on %. Its a good deal some loads pay 3mi you get 2.10mi of that 3. They are straight up with you. I personally work the DAT load boards find my own loads negociate my own rate with them. I have talked to lease ops do the same so doing a lease over here income you make up to you. But they require 1 yr company 1st.

Farmerbob1 Thanks this.
  9. DC1978

DC1978 Bobtail Member

Nov 1, 2018
    I’m looking very seriously at Freymiller, they seem to be a really good company. I was just wondering if people are still getting as many miles as they can handle.

10. daywalker24

daywalker24 Light Load Member

They will keep you busy as you want to be... Still talk to a few drivers and they’re happy.

11. Metallica88

Metallica88 Medium Load Member

Nov 27, 2017
    I might have to check Freymiller out. I see there trucks all the time at Gress Refrigerated Services near my house.

Farmerbob1 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.