Purchased a new fridge for my W9 right before I decided to remodel the sleeper, as a result I don't need the fridge I purchased. It was used on 2 trips and still looks like it just came out of the box. Located in southern Utah, if interested message me.
This fridge will fit MOST 1999 and newer W9, T600, T660 and T800 trucks and connects to the wiring in your truck using an optional power connector.
NOTE: Cabinet depth MUST be a minimum of 18” on both sides to install this fridge. This can be an issue in some of the KW cabinets.
Volume (CU ft/Liters) 1.73/49
- Asking $550.00
- Built-in, silent, highly efficient, fan cooled 12vDC SECOP (Formerly Danfoss) BD35F-HD compressor.
- No power inverter necessary! Connects to the 12v factory fridge wiring in most trucks by using optional available connectors.
- Proven design as used in many OEM trucks.
- Solid mounting prevents part movement for quiet operation.
- 12-volt draws only 6 amps on a 15 amp circuit.
- Built-in low voltage cut-out and overvoltage protection.
- Insulation is high density, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Replaceable gloss black door panel and reversible door hinge location.
- Door latch provides positive closure.
- Fridge liner is made from thermoformed plastic for easy clean up.
- Interior LED light.
- Adjustable electromechanical temperature control.
- Forced air fin and tube condenser for optimal performance.
- Average consumption: 40 amps/24hrs at 75° F ambient with an internal temperature of 36° F.
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Perfect Condition
Dimensions HxWxD (inches) 20 1/2 x15 x 17 1/2
Power consumption (W/24h) 278
Weight (lbs) 37