Frieght Star expedited west Chicago ill

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Scalesdriver, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Scalesdriver

Scalesdriver Bobtail Member

Oct 28, 2018
    WARNING! To follow brothers of the road . watch out for trucking companies in Chicago area especially Frieght star expedited owners George and Jeff , Willie in charge of safety and recruitment this company is ran by criminals they will steal ur money and take from U they lie to get u in u will run from whenever ur home state is and do a run to west watch out for this one they run illegal they rig ur hos e- logs so they can slave ur wages from U high turnover rate and they do not respect black drivers I witness it , it was a complete night mare they stole my money when I noticed they were cheating my and I couldn't make it home they knew I didn't have money they r Bulgarians and serberians there not from here so they really don't respect American drivers I learned this first hand. I would not tell my worst enemy to drive for this company they lie to u from first day telling u this is a company position but when u get to west chicago yard or Florida yard in ops locka to meet another criminal minded employee they will give u lease papers to sign its a 1099 when they find out u r american black or white and don't understand their language they will speak their language in front of u to insult u more . I had a broker call me personally to tell me to run from them and work for him because of the constant lies and decent from paying u ur money u work for . they pay 60 or 65 cpm but that only last for 2 months then they throw u to the wolves to rot. They owe me 2500$ and they refuse to pay me . when i was there 4 drivers left In less then 1 month trucking industry is not design to protect the driver from this abuse beware of Chicago and these small trucking companies if u don't take my word for it go up there and experience it and u will say i was right . boycott these criminals .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    How long did you work there?

4. Scalesdriver

Oct 28, 2018
    Long enough to get ripped off

5. Scalesdriver

Oct 28, 2018
    1m

6. Scalesdriver

Oct 28, 2018
    I can't believe that this can be allowed in this industry my family had to suffer for this we need more reform to keep this from happening to us its not fair to us or to our trucking industry that needs us to move Frieght that's why we need more drivers if this keep happening the trucking industry will always need drivers 1 bad apple ruins the rest.

7. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    Is George kind of heavy set and Jeff is short and skinny with blonde hair? Is willie a Hispanic guy? If so they used to own another company in Elk Grove... George is married to Jeff's sister...

8. Scalesdriver

Oct 28, 2018
    Well , anyone can experience it if they chooas I don't have reason to lie everyone has free choice to experience it

9. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    You should have reported them for this and obviously walked away and never pulled a load with tgem

10. Scalesdriver

Oct 28, 2018
    Who ever they are it wasn't good at a

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.