2013 Cascadia fuel problems, over fills the drivers side tank.

Discussion in 'Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Mechanics Forum' started by bangstick!1, Jan 18, 2021.

1. TJB15

TJB15 Light Load Member

Apr 29, 2020
    Had a 9300 do that off and on for a couple years. Replaced all fuel lines and splitter with no positive results. Would actually overfill drivers side until it spewed out but passenger side would run empty and suck air and you were done. Finally got angry one day at shop truck was almost out of fuel. Stuck shop vac into tank (150 gallon so hard to get everywhere) like a fool for a good half hour. Finally found in vac a small round piece of wax coated paper from inside cap of addative. You could actually see the raised area on surface where it would suck onto the draw tube. That thing was the literal bane of my existence for quite some time. Made me think about how simple things go unnoticed sometimes.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bangstick!1

bangstick!1 Bobtail Member

Jan 18, 2021
    Here is a question, if that fitting was replaced with a empty brass t this could cause the problem i have?

4. bangstick!1

Jan 18, 2021
    thank you all for chipping in, it means a lot

5. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    Idk, I was thinking the same thing when mine started leaking, but I decided just to replace it OEM

6. bangstick!1

Jan 18, 2021
    thank you i will change it and then see

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.