Furor rages despite Imus’ apology for remark

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Cybergal, Apr 8, 2007.

1. mike4104tx

mike4104tx Light Load Member

Jan 6, 2007
    Houston, Texas

No, because no one would have paid any attention to them. White bashing is acceptable... Black Bashing is acceptable if they are a republican. It's wrong for a white person to make a racial slur towards a non-white ethnic group... however it's ok for the non-white ethnic groups to say what they like about whites.

What this idiot did was in bad taste... fire him and move on. Who gives a rats-### what Al (Big Mac) No-so-sharpton and Jesse James Jackson (AKA triple J) have to say about another white person gone bad. Them two maniplulate and use the black community so much it makes me sick...

I never ever heard of this idiot before he made that comment.

Ok I feel better after getting all that off my chest... :biggrin_2554:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mike4104tx

mike4104tx Light Load Member

Jan 6, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    They knew about the Janet Jackson incident... all of them. It was done on purpose as a publicity stunt... Sex on TV is getting worse every year...

The media uses our natural attraction to sex to keep us glued to the screen... in the process we are getting acclimated to the visual stimulous... thereby it takes more stimulous to keep our attention... and the different networks compete for our attention... which makes the shows get more and more racey... plus they slip in their anti-christian, pro homosexual agenda every chance they get. Even the History channel now... Jimmani Crickit when will it end.

4. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    I could not have said this any better!

5. MNHillyBilly

MNHillyBilly Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2007

What was Rome doing at the very end??

6. dstockwell

dstockwell Light Load Member

Oct 11, 2006
    Georgia
  7. luvmyhubby

luvmyhubby Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Sidney MI

Well put, and lets not leave out the fact that the high and mighty Shapton was the one who several years ago got a black girl to accuse white guys of rape...and in the end it came out that it was all a LIE!......

8. Burky

Burky Road Train Member

Speaking of Al Sharpton, has anyone got a copy of his statement apologizing to the Duke University lacrosse players for the comments he made in their case? I have been looking, but for some reason I can't seem to find the text of it.

9. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    And while you're hunting, see if you can find me some air brake fluid.

10. Ronnocomot

Ronnocomot Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2006
    IL
    Don Imus can retire with his tens of millions of dollars, today's society is to P.C. for anyone to say anything anymore.

Who needs this headache?

Happy Trails Don.

11. MNHillyBilly

MNHillyBilly Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Even that won't be enough I guess.

I wonder if death by public hanging would be enough to satisfy the PC crowd?

I am starting to have some sympathy for the guy.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.