Fuse Locations

Discussion in 'Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Mechanics Forum' started by ProfessionalNoticer, Oct 1, 2022.

1. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    Yeah, there's no way I'm paying that kind of money. KW has bumped their head. I'll find a used one eventually.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ProfessionalNoticer

Apr 25, 2021
    How did you get the upper harnesses all unplugged? Did you get them from inside under the sash first? Or did you pull the box away from the firewall first and unplug them from there?

4. wichris

wichris Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2011
    You can get a painless off road 20 circuit panel with all the circuits/relays you need for 2-300. Just solder the old leads right to their panel.

ProfessionalNoticer Thanks this.
  5. ProfessionalNoticer

Apr 25, 2021
    If only it were that easy! There's more than 20 circuits and that's even including all the relays. I was planning on trying to find a non-rusty box from the West coast and swapping it out and rebuilding my current one on the bench as a hobby.

6. wichris

wichris Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2011
    They have bigger ones. I used one in a 379 about 25 years ago. Took a day to do it, a week to get the kinks out of me. Used there stuff many times in hot rods and bikes. The name is pretty apt.

ProfessionalNoticer Thanks this.
  7. ProfessionalNoticer

Apr 25, 2021
    They look nice but I'm going with a clean OEM box when I find one. There's plenty in all the big scrap yards for 3-700 right now. Just haven't found the über clean one I'm looking for yet.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.