Gaming for truckers

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by TROOPER to TRUCKER, Aug 23, 2016.

1. KillingTime

KillingTime Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2016
    Rockland, Maine
    Remember that episode of the Simpsons (Season 1) where Bart would mercilessly beat Homer at their boxing game time and time and time again - Bart was like 49-0?

Then that one time Homer was about to win Marge pulls the tv plug.

Sounds like you've got that going on. Lol.

I just finished off Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3) - 83%. Twas entertaining.

dca Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    having trouble locating the app for a elite controller, it won't connect with a wire or wireless hmm

4. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    got it connected.. now for a test

5. SpiritLink

SpiritLink Light Load Member

May 17, 2010
    Tallahassee, FL
    I love it. Just try out different configurations until you find one you like. I use the standard rigged thumb stick for the right and the raised smooth one for the left. I also use the d-pad you have on the controller in the picture.

The paddles will be different for each game. I don't use the paddles unless I need to spam something cause it gives my thumb a break. The only other time I use the paddles is if there is a button mapped in a game that I don't like or that is uncomfortable.

dca Thanks this.
  6. Aradrox

Aradrox Heavy Load Member

Jan 21, 2016
    Download the latest update for it (if prompted) also download the corresponding app to set it up. The setup will depend on the game really. Also they tend to break so hope you got the warranty or can get it within a certain time frame.

YouTube has several reviews.

dca Thanks this.
  7. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    didnt care for the paddles on rainbow six, they do things at the wrong moment, removed them and put em away. ok I'm a little all over the controller at times. looked for any updates, nothing showed up, I'm inclined to believe something is missing in the app. you tube didn't cross my mind as I don't use it for such things.

8. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    picked up a new but used elite, someone didon't like it. no warranty, for the price I expect some durability, life beyond the standard controller's, the feel is good. if I don't get what I expect along with some user perks out of this one I won't get one again.

9. Mattflat362

Mattflat362 Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2015
    Avon Lake, Ohio
    Man I don't game mobile....and this won't be appreciated unless you are at home on your gaming PC...but the physics of this game are amazing. Long vid so crank to 1440p and set at 2 speed if you are pressed for time....

lilillill Thanks this.
  10. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    Yeah, that's just a tad bit better graphics than the first racing game I ever played...

spyder7723 and Mattflat362 Thank this.
  11. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    :biggrin_25513: Seen it all now.
    poodumper.png
    20130929004.jpg

Mattflat362 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.