Garmin Elog Shipper icon button no longer displays on screen to enter shipper info. Any1 experience

Discussion in 'ELD Forum | Questions, Answers and Reviews' started by JAD1024, Jul 23, 2018.

1. JAD1024

JAD1024 Light Load Member

Apr 9, 2018
    ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX, support had me uninstall reinstall- NO FIX??

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    Reason for edit: missing
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    At the bottom of the screen, the "vehicle info" button down next to "inspection" . Click on that. Now, you look towards the top and you'll see that familiar icon with the truck and trailer with the arrow. Click that and you can enter the trailer and shipment info.

Also, watch your trailer numbers. Used to be you'd enter a trailer when you hooked, and delete when you dropped. Now, you've got to enter dates (similar to shipments)...and then remember to go back in and re-enter the trailer number if you're still hooked to it beyond the dates you initially set. I don't like this new way of entering trailer numbers, because I never know just how long I'll have the same trailer. Also, make sure you delete those trailers once the date has passed, because even though the dates have expired and the trailer numbers are no longer showing up on your log, you can only have 3 trailers on that list. If you don't delete, you cannot add a 4th trailer to the list. I just discovered that one today.

Those changes were made in the update that hit about a week ago...and I emailed customer support expressing my dislike for the extra click needed to enter shipment and trailer info, as well as the problem with entering dates for trailers. I've NEVER liked the fact that you can't edit the dates in shipment info...like if you're delayed and keep the load an extra day, or kick it off a day or two early.

4. Pedigreed Bulldog

May 7, 2011
    Back in the truck...

Click 1:
    IMG_20180724_1228155.jpg

Click 2:
    IMG_20180724_1228487.jpg

Again, if you're having issues adding another trailer #, delete the ones you're no longer pulling...that list can't be longer than 3 (even though the dates you're now required to input have expired). Adding shipments remains the same as it was.

5. Pedigreed Bulldog

May 7, 2011
    Did you get it figured out?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.