Gay trainers/trainees.

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by boyrobbie74, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southerndude

southerndude Light Load Member

Sep 1, 2012
    SC
    PHOBIC - "To be afraid of someone or something"
    HOMO - "Short form of Homosexual"

HOMOPHOBIC - "To be afraid of homosexuals"

This term originally was conceived by homosexual persons to make them feel better about themselves by putting the blame for others disgust of their debasing practices (not them) on those voicing their disgust of this debased lifestyle.

I am not afraid of homosexuals.

I am thoroughly disgusted with their practices though as THEY SHOULD BE but instead flaunt it like the post of the original person who started this thread. Why would I ever go up to a new employer and tell them, "oh by the way... I am heterosexual... is that going to be a problem?" If I were to to that, I would be looking for a problem and quite possibly and excuse for some sort of future non-viable harassment lawsuit.

I deal with homosexuals every day in business because i don't necessarily know who they are. Nor do they perhaps know that I am heterosexual. Why would it every come up?

However, because time and time again homosexuals want to flaunt their lifestyle in my face, I make it very clear how I feel about it. The same way that our Creator feels.

Our Creator made it very clear how he feels about homosexuality when he destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Even the debasing practice that homosexuals are known for is named after one of those cities. Perhaps everyone should take these warning examples to heart.

7-UP Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. notezbngrn71

notezbngrn71 Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Stevensville, MI
    Southerndude, keep your religion yourself and I'll keep my sexuality to myself.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

4. jessi12

jessi12 Light Load Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Louisville, KY

It might be an old argument but it's not any less valid. I know I will never change your mind and Im not going to try, but I feel obligated to help you out by imforming you that its not 1955 anymore and *gasp* women and gay people are now allowed to work for a living and no matter what your beliefs are, it is illegal to discriminate against people for those reasons.

Have a good day!

ColoradoGreen Thanks this.
  5. EZX1100

EZX1100 Road Train Member

Aug 18, 2012
    i am not understanding this

if i had sex with sheep last night, do you want to know? if i tell you and you dont like it, is the problem with me or you?

why do people feel the urge to tell who they slept with and want others to accept it?

first the excuse was, whatever was happening in their bedroom was not our business, now its accept their lifestyle, whats next?

6. CertifiedSweetie

CertifiedSweetie Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Pittsburgh,Pa

As much as I hate religious babble and don't often comment I just have to chime in. Maybe your religious books say so, but again, were they really written by "The Creator"? Did "The Creator" write it in front of your very eyes or did you witness any of what you speak of? You are just believing in here say,something you have heard from others. Those others also seem to have heard it from yet others.

Anyway it's very disheartening to see some of the hated some people spew. Maybe its because my mother raised me to respect others rights and decisions regardless if I agree or not. I have respect for anyone who respects me regardless of their lifestyle. I find that alot of people chose to just be hateful rather than respect someone's decision.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jessi12 Thanks this.
  7. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    This is a touchy subject with varying views. From a mods end what do we do when members start dragging religion into a thread when the members know we like to keep religion and politics in their own forum to keep the open forums peaceful?

I can move the thread but I'm sure other gay people would like to read it.

So since this thread has run it's course and you all are just stirring the coals up again I think the best thing to do is lock it.

Please think about your comments and what forum they should be posted in.

Admin and bullhaulerswife Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.