German delivery driver looking for job under H2B visa

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by noahvdf, Mar 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noahvdf

noahvdf Bobtail Member

Mar 21, 2021
    Hello,

my name is Noah, I am 20 years old and currently work as a dispatcher for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner. Before, I have been a delivery driver for almost a year.

It is my dream to live and work in the United States and I would be so happy if someone could reach out to me and talk about the possibility of maybe sponsoring me in order to work for you under a H2B visa. I am a hard-working individual and like to explore nature and see the whole United States as a trucker or live in a nice area, preferably California, Arizona, New Mexico or Florida.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Noah

slow.rider Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. slow.rider

slow.rider Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    Truck drivers are in high demand, but only certain large companies have their own training programs which might qualify for h2b, and those companies aren't likely to make contact via a discussion board such as this. I recommend contacting the company recruiting departments directly, as well as investigating whether or not training qualifies for h2b. And remember, not all recruiting reps will be familiar with the legalities, and there is a decent chance that some of them may give you inaccurate information, so keep trying. I hope you are able to find a way to make it happen!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.