"Give pees a chance" student may face jail

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Baack, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    Just my opinion here, but I don't care how drunk somebody is. They need to take responsibility for their actions.

This from a guy who has had a drinking problem, so I'm not just "throwing stones." YOU make the decision to take that first drink. So you should own what happens afterward.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT aimed at anyone who has posted on this thread!

U4EA Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. brsims

brsims Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Meadville, PA
    Well, at least he pled guilty. Looks like the kid ws actually sorry about what happened. Doesn't excuse it, but I'm just saying.

Big Don Thanks this.
  4. U4EA

U4EA Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2009
    I've done plenty of stupid things while young and dumb; but that is a disgrace. I know people make mistakes, but he should be given the most severe punishment the charges provide.

5. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    I just wanna know .........

where the darn O.P. is at ?????????

6. lostNfound

lostNfound Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Home of the Stampede
    He should be required to do 500 hours of volunteer at a VA hospital.

U4EA Thanks this.
  7. SheepDog

SheepDog Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    I am a vet myself and much as I agree with the other vets of this thread, I also see things a different way. I too have been drunk anough and sober anough to piss outside and I do not ever remember doing anything like this but that is me. I also know that there are things I have done in my youth that a darn sure wouldn't do today at 43. That is my point, I felt different in my younger years about things than I do today. I am not saying he should just be slapped on the hand and let go but I sure don't want him hurt physically for it..LOL I do like the suggestion to enlist him in the armed forces... I would like to see a law that requires all that are able to enlist.

God Bless our Vets and this great Country

U4EA Thanks this.
  8. HFC

HFC Road Train Member

Aug 10, 2007
    This pissing on the War Memorial and poppy wreath incident occured in Sheffield, England, United Kingdom ...

This is where he should be directed ...

http://www.veterans-uk.info/

In this country "pissed" means angry ... look at what it means in other English speaking countries ...

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pissed

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  9. Donk

Donk Have a Cup Of Concrete

Apr 27, 2008
    in the UK AU and NZ, pissed means drunk.

10. HFC

HFC Road Train Member

Aug 10, 2007
    Yep, that's what it said in my dictionary link. I wonder who studies these things ... words do not mean the same thing in differnt English speaking countries.

I also heard somewhere that (back in the day) the East German government (DDR) was trying to change the meaning of some German words and phrases so they would not mean the same thing in West Germany (DBR)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.