Glt transportation, surrey bc

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by digger, Jul 9, 2009.

1. digger

digger Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2009
    canada
    THIS COMPANY IS NOTHING BUT LIES. DO NOT BELIEVE A THING HE SAYS.:biggrin_25516:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mastertech

Mastertech Staff Leader / Admin Staff Member Administrator

Dec 28, 2007
    3rd Rock From The Sun.
    How about telling people why you feel this way. More info would be nice.

4. skinnytrucker

skinnytrucker Heavy Load Member

Jan 24, 2009
    U.P. of Michigan
    Sad to hear our neighbors to the north are being treated like us too. i've always wondered if Canadians saw us as we see Mexicans.

5. High Plains Shifter

High Plains Shifter Bobtail Member

Dec 21, 2009
    Bellingham, Washington
    How are they nothing but lies? Just curious they're advertsing for drivers.:biggrin_25511:

6. Beechvtail

Beechvtail Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Wisconsin Rapids, WI
    All Trucking Companies in general are and will always be HIRING>Drivers Beware.

If it isn't in writing it is a LIE!

7. High Plains Shifter

High Plains Shifter Bobtail Member

Dec 21, 2009
    Bellingham, Washington
    GLT also operates as Amcco - they expect their drivers to pay all expenses
    up front and good luck getting them back. They also do not pay on promised paydays. The money looks good on paper but turns out something quite different.

8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    He told ya they're nothing but lies! Gee, what else do you need to know?:albino:

bigblue19 Thanks this.
  9. sometimes

sometimes Bobtail Member

Mar 11, 2010
    It's true lies deceit and more lies....the problems are more of "they just dont tell you anything and when they do you have to sort thru the B>S<

Archy is the dispatcher....old school...drivers are a dime a dozen..."my job is I can play any game I want from this chair" " If you ever want to go into dispatch the firsty thing you gotto do is learn to lie ..its all about telling people what they want to hear"..

I'm sure your getting the picture

as for pay? I have asked on numerous accaisions for a pay schedule in writing...ie how much a mile ...layover pay and definion of,,,stops and drops.ect

they wont put it in writing

driver tun over is very high

they only have 10-14 trucks and 6 are 08 columbias the rest are crap

they do not fix there trucks

on average in the mounths I have worked here I'm down at least once for every 8=10 days...electrical failure..egr..stuck thermastat...steering box...air bag malfuction,,,abs failure...complete computer failure...no gages...no fuel gages..

mind you your driving 48 & all of canada w/ no apu

hell, I cant find a single piece of paper with the owners name on it

pay .38 per pc miler $ 30 extra stop and drop ( loaded only)70 for lay over... almost never recieve as authorized

checks in the mail/mailed it friday/should be thier/ pay is draw on 1st and pay on 15th ,,,,reinbursment check sometimes 45 days out/fuel card limmits/ fuel at flying j only

2nd worse job Ive ever had:biggrin_25510:

10. JustSonny

JustSonny Big Dummy

Oct 22, 2009
    Troutman NC
    Hey SomeTimes! I'm a wannabe and I latch on to the posts in which a driver comes on the forum just to blast a carrier. Most of the time there's more to the story and more often than not, the old hands here catch them in their BS. As far as your post goes though, I believe every word of it. I went to Safestat and looked at GLT. They SUCK! They're already 5 months late filing an MCS-150. With any luck at all, CSA 2010 will take them out!

11. ELite-Bailiff

ELite-Bailiff Bobtail Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Do you know where they park there trucks and trailers ?

DO you know where they park there trucks and trailers?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2010
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.