Go Trans

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by DKDSAR1010, Apr 22, 2008.

1. DKDSAR1010

DKDSAR1010 Bobtail Member

Apr 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    i was recently laid off from Go Trans/TruxMax, out of Memphis, Tn. in fact Go Trans initially had over 100 trucks during my hire and when i was laid off they downsized to just 41 trucks. i was told i would not get my final settlement check until 30 days from termination. after 30 days i was then told that no will be processed for final settlement due to bankruptcy.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sssmzj

sssmzj Bobtail Member

Jan 28, 2008
    dunlap tn
    so glad i stayed were im # sorry to hear this happend to ya

4. Skunk_Truck_2590

Skunk_Truck_2590 Road Train Member

Feb 16, 2007
    Stonewall, LA.

Don't feel bad brother. My step dad is in the exact same situation and he is beyond pissed about it. It's been over well over 30 day's sense he quit and they owe him for $2,100+ then has to take his own tax's out of it. They didn't even give him back his full $300 truck deposit Only like $276 or something like that. We dropped the trailer brought the truck to the house, took everything out and helped scrub it down so he could get the deposit back and they tried to argue that he wouldn't get it back. He heard they down sized to 85 trucks then 5 totaled out in wrecks so they were down to 80. They swapped his trucks a lot for the short time he was there. Started with a red International, then a Pete and the last was a FL Columbia. He said all of the trucks were trashed out when he got them. The AC didn't work in the Pete, the FL had the passenger side wing window busted out and ###### tires all the way around. Dash board was falling apart and this truck was an 07'.

At least I know to stay away from these guys from what I've seen with my own to eye's and still hear ######## about every day when he get's home. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance. There's something else involved that I wish to not post in public that you might be interested in.

5. lyion

lyion Light Load Member

Feb 2, 2008
    TOANO VIRGINIA
    jb hunt is 10 times beter to work for than these guys . the onwner are felens ben to prison for fraud .they fruded me i lost my truck because they falseafied truck insurance on my truck .i tryed to sue but no one would take my case because there a fly by night company .if i ever were to see them again id haft to take a base ball bat to there heads .lawyers wouldnt tuch my case unless i payed out a lot of money .stay away from them hope there be put back in prison .

6. Skunk_Truck_2590

Feb 16, 2007
    Stonewall, LA.
    Well, just found out he was supposed to call this lady by the name of Meredith but she cut her phone off and isn't taking call's. I have a number here that he want's me to post here but I'll have to send it by PM sense forum rules prevent the post of full name's, number's and other PI. If you need this information and do not have it for Go Trans shoot me a PM and I'll send you all the bankruptcy info and who you need to contact.

I hear ya there lyion. I would be doing the same thing. This is by far the worst thing I've ever seen or heard out of a company and i hope they do put them in prison for a long long time. The owner is going to get more than a few of his own trucks shoved up his ###. He'll get a nice surprise in that prison cell too!

7. Tom Joad

Tom Joad Light Load Member

Apr 8, 2008
    Rt 66 headed west
    You should see GO Trans credit rating. It is so bad that it is used for an example by people who sell business credit reporting services

8. Skunk_Truck_2590

Feb 16, 2007
    Stonewall, LA.

#### it man! Are you serious? I gotta see this.

9. gonzalez6389

gonzalez6389 Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2015
    I TOOK A BUS TO THIS LOCATION IN MEMPHIS...THEY GLADLY ACCEPTED ME...SENT ME UP TO NEW YORK WITH A DELIVERY...CAME BACK WITH ANOTHER...WENT TO THE OFFICE...TURNED IN MY BOL'S...THEN THEY JUST CLOSED THE DOORS IN OUR FACES...DIRTY ########!...WE NEVER GOT PAID....TURNS OUT THE OWNER HAD DONE IT BEFORE...SO MANY CROOKS AMIDST OUR LIVES...MEAN, COLD HEARTED EVIL BEINGS THAT WILL PAY FOR THEIR SINS.

10. gonzalez6389

Jan 10, 2015
    I TOOK A BUS TO THIS LOCATION IN MEMPHIS...THEY GLADLY ACCEPTED ME...SENT ME UP TO NEW YORK WITH A DELIVERY...CAME BACK WITH ANOTHER...WENT TO THE OFFICE...TURNED IN MY BOL'S...THEN THEY JUST CLOSED THE DOORS IN OUR FACES...DIRTY ########!...WE NEVER GOT PAID....TURNS OUT THE OWNER HAD DONE IT BEFORE...SO MANY CROOKS AMIDST OUR LIVES...MEAN, COLD HEARTED EVIL BEINGS THAT WILL PAY FOR THEIR SINS.

11. gonzalez6389

Jan 10, 2015
    THESE CRIMALS MESSED WITH THE WRONG GUY.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.