Mat Removed phone number
- I did M-F out with weekends off
- Around $70k a year.
- Drivers that stay out little longer can make a little more.
- New equipment. KW t680. Mine was a 2016 KW but a 2023 was coming in for me.
- Governed at 69 for the cruise control and 72 on the floor.
- New tires only. They don't like recaps.
- They have a just fix it right attitude.
- They are protective of their safety scores.
- No micromanagement at all.
- Office trys their best to help out where they can.
- Only two office people and a mechanic to deal with and they are all awesome. Hardly talk to the owners but they are nice guys too.
- Easy to get days off.
- If it's safe to do so they let you take the truck home.
- All around great company.
So why am I leaving? I live in Utah and some opportunities came up closer to home that I want to pursue. It was a hard decision.
I'm only ok at seeing that I have a messenger but try me anyways if you want more info about Go Trucking.
To moderator, this is my last week at Go Trucking so I won't be there for any referral bonus and have absolutely no monetary gain by helping out someone looking for a job in the Pocatello area. Just want to pass on info on a good company. Thanks.