Going to C1 in indy August 4th

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by colts832000, Jul 31, 2008.

1. colts832000

colts832000 Bobtail Member

Jul 21, 2008
    vincennes, in
    OK this is something i went over and over what school to choose i applied at driver solutions and schneider got in both but i have chosen driver solutions start august 4th so if anyone going to be there i will see u there.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. honor roll

honor roll Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2008
    NW OHIO
    Good Luck and Be Safe.............

4. Fooman

Fooman Light Load Member

Mar 11, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Hey Colts832000.
    I see you are from Vincennes as well. That makes 3 of us on here.

I would be interested in hearing of your experiences, including your story and how you chose C1.
    Good luck!

5. colts832000

colts832000 Bobtail Member

Jul 21, 2008
    vincennes, in
    OK i decieded about a month ago to get into truck driving so i started looking at school wanted something somewhat close narrowed down to midwest. I first looked at community college VU wanted 4300 all up front. PLus you have to pay the 150 testing fee. So i went to the net started to looking for schools. I found driver solutions, swift and schneider. So then i started talking to people about them even joined yahoo group where i got a lot of info. Searched internet found message boards read about each school. Swift was right away eliminated i have read a lot bad about them and not very much good at all. NOt saying schneider or C1 are going to be perfect but i have read good and bad about both. I got offers from both C1 being Pam and schneider beind dedicated route out of olney for walmart only 1900 miles a week. I think C1 and schneider are pretty well even i went with C1 (driver solutions) cause its only year then i can go wherever i want where schneider was 18 months. Plus out of pocket expenses where cheaper at c1 i gotta take 150 but i get 200 back over the stay there. I don't think any school going to be perfect but i already got permit out of way so should help me along at c1. Also with schneider had to go to green bay and transfer everything over to there then after getting cdl switch back to indiana so i went with C1. I will keep ya updated i am taking laptop with me to school to keep in touch with family and i will keep posted on board how things go.

Fooman Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.