going to super service on 01/09/12

Discussion in 'Superservice' started by tomthetrucker, Dec 28, 2011.

1. tomthetrucker

tomthetrucker Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2010
    michigan
    does any one have any new info,miles,pay,home time

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    no idea,

but

Good Luck !!

4. mgfg

mgfg Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2010
    You're going there and you're asking for info.

Shouldn't you ask B4 you make the decision?

5. tomthetrucker

Jul 20, 2010
    michigan
    i only know what superservice says but what they say and whats true isnt always the same

6. sedain

sedain Medium Load Member

Dec 4, 2010
    alot has changed,ive been with them nearing 4 yrs now...i think what theyre offering is home every 2 weeks for 2 days last i heard?? i dont have contact with the incoming recruits or orientation. you can also do out 3-4 weeks 4 days off or something like that..

im home every week personally. out 4-4.5 days and home 2.5-3 days, 2700 miles. recently anyway..

i have been in on management meetings and they have been concentrating on getting specific lanes and concentrating on certain customers, theyre focusing on retention and hometime... the 2 week out option is "new" (within last few yrs).

everything youre inquiring about is subjective and can depend on your experience,the manager you get,your attitude, how much you want to work and how well you get along with everyone etc etc.

for instance pay isnt "set" raises etc arent set in stone as far as a table that says this many yrs of service this pay,your manager sets your pay based on alot of different criteria, maybe they explain it in orientation but i dont have an explanation.

7. tomthetrucker

Jul 20, 2010
    michigan
  8. CNClee

CNClee Light Load Member

Aug 14, 2011
    Centeral NY
    Any new info on SS? I'm a recent grad & looking into them any info before i call a recruiter ?

thanks in advance

9. sedain

sedain Medium Load Member

Dec 4, 2010
    havent been to that location (doitbest) in awhile but theyve had a doitbest account out of montgomeryny that you might like if youre in that area...its sort of a regional but youre home on weekends,and most likely 1 or more days during the week if you live close enough.

10. CNClee

CNClee Light Load Member

Aug 14, 2011
    Centeral NY
    Thanks Dont really care if its regional or what i get ill do E if the Miss runs. more interested in
    orientation location
    training pay & length
    Cpm after trainig
    hiring area
    and that kind of info just try n to get my ducks in a row before i call a recruiter

I was going to go with Swift but the recruiter stopped returning my calls, & i need to work im not playin the recruiter games its there loss for jerking people around

11. CNClee

CNClee Light Load Member

Aug 14, 2011
    Centeral NY
    Ok so i called Mich & talked to a student recruiter. the info i got was equal to swift so i applied yesterday.

Tom any info about orientation you would like to share ??

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.