Good 1st lease purchase company?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by AlmostSuperman, Dec 12, 2017.

1. nightgunner

nightgunner Road Train Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Why would you want to get into a situation where you may require a lawyer?
    I just don't understand why anyone would do this to themselves....

2. Tennesseahawk

Tennesseahawk Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Since when has anyone ever NOT been in a situation that could require a lawyer? You do it everytime you pull out of your driveway.

People need to stop hiding from the baddies, or perceived baddies. Businesses don't succeed without taking a risk. Homework and instinct tells you if the potential reward is worth the risk. Generalizing makes one too chicken to step outside of their safe zone.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    Aamcotrans, misterG and UturnGirl Thank this.
  3. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Medium Load Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    Nothing ventured nothing gained. Those old saws have been around a long time because they are true.

Tennesseahawk Thanks this.
  4. I glide 47

I glide 47 Light Load Member

Jun 3, 2017
  5. I glide 47

I glide 47 Light Load Member

Jun 3, 2017
  6. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Medium Load Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    Lol. I know...

7. damonarnold816

damonarnold816 Light Load Member

Aug 3, 2013
    United States
    Lease Purchase is like dating, it's not marriage but you can get your feet wet and get a feel for the industry as a "owner operator" depending on what company you partner with, some companies have load boards and give you a choice and some don't, but if you pick the right one you can bank $1k a week and walk away without penalty ( John Christner) and get your Maintenance Escrow within a certain time afterwards and use that as a down payment and get your own authoruty. My advice is always to NEVER make a Lease Purchase a long term commitment, keep it short and and aweet, or in other words hit it and quit it.

roadgoddess and UturnGirl Thank this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted