Good & Bad Companies? How about Good & Bad Attitudes!?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Bill W., May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Well, you have to expect a man to react in such a fashion when you short his paycheck.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ebola Guy

Ebola Guy Heavy Load Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Manitowoc, WI
    I hear ya Bill W. It's been said if a truck driver ain't complaining, check his pulse. But complaining and negativity are two separate things. By and large, I am an optimistic person and I don't revel in spreading my frustrations of the world with those around me. And most drivers I have come across aren't the bitter, acid-spitting type. Most are regular Joes doing their jobs, trying to get from Point A to Point B. Our job can be stressful at times and people do get short when stressed.

But then once in a while you run into the bitter, acid-spitting types. Nothing in their world is right. And you'll spot them, more like hear them, right away. Nothing good ever seems to happen to them, for them, by them. The sad thing is, like the old adage, Misery Loves Company. They multiply and congregate; one acid-spitter becomes two, then three, and so on.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about complainers. They are in a league of their own. Some complain to vent frustrations, others complain to breathe.

I like to believe people are inherently good natured. But I know that is not the case; I'm not naive. But I don't let their negativity get me down and I let them wallow in their own misery.

4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Well, since you decided to take a cheap shot at me with this, I will now respond in kind.

Why not? That is, after all, why we are here.

That's true. But by your posts so far you have shown no willingness to do anything of the sort.

No, it's not ridiculous. Frankly, you don't have a clue. You come on here out of the blue, and then have the gall to make some sort of claim to some non-existent credibility?

THAT is ridiculous.

So far in this thread you have managed to insult a substantial portion of our community here.

Here's a suggestion. Try practicing what you preach.

Again, your lack of a frame of reference is glaring.

You are painting with an awfully broad brush, and one that is quite unwarranted. Many of us here, including myself, are quite happy with our jobs. get back to us after you've spent a few years in this line of work.

They do exist, but those are the exception, not the rule. Thank you for yet another cheap shot.

You must not have read much on here before you decided to shoot off your mouth. If you had you would know while there are many companies who do that very thing, it is absolutely NOT representative of the industry as a whole that has put money in my wallet for 13 years.

Again, that's why we are here. And that reason is to inform and educate folks.

You bet there are. And some will be thoroughly upset by your writings here, and won't be very nice about it to say the least.

If all we are is "rabble", then why are you here amongst us "rabble"?

You are looking like the east end of a west bound horse right now, so I suggest you quit while you're ahead. If you're entertaining any thoughts whatsoever of a career in this line of work, then a change of attitude will be in order.

Is that a fact?

Gee, what other tidbits of wisdom might you have for us from on high?

We've been here a LONG time, while many other sites have gone defunct. I personally witnessed one built just for the purpose of trying to shut us down, and they have since went kaput.

I'm proud to say that we are not going anywhere, thank you very much.

77smartin, Shaggy, bigdogpile and 4 others Thank this.
  5. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
    Don't give me the supporting family crap. Boooo hooo.
    Good news, they work for minimum wage and you support it. Go cheerleader Bill !! RAR RAR RAR ! Show me your pom poms ( . )^( . ) :biggrin_2554:

6. Bill W.

Bill W. Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2014
    Well, no wonder this forum has its reputation with such trucker forum staff. I expected to inadvertently ruffle a few feathers but didn't expect this unwarranted backlash, especially by trucker forum staff? Wow. I'm done here.

7. bullhaulerswife

bullhaulerswife Forum Leader/Admin Staff Member Administrator

Jul 23, 2007
    Midwest
    Just in case anyone is in question as to why/what TTR is:

The vision of this site, was in response to the DAC report that was slung upon drivers. The forum founder felt that it was only fair, that as a driver, you should also have a voice and be able to give an honest opinion of the company that you worked for.

For anyone new reading this thread, look up DAC reports, and see what these companies can do to you as a driver. Its their way of blackballing you from getting another job. Many times over, the BFI companies will report false information on a drivers DAC to keep them from gaining employment with a better company.

TTR is the Drivers version of the Company DAC report. Meaning you can research a company here, and make informed decisions about those companies before you sign on the dotted line.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.