Good $$$ Bad treatment

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by donew/bs, Jan 14, 2017.

is there a company that cares about their employees as much as they care about the $$$?

1. yes

6.1%
  2. no

34.7%
  3. not very many

28.6%
  4. still looking

6.1%
  5. found one

14.3%
  6. hopeful

6.1%
  7. rare gem

16.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Road Train Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Since you're here, what's a good company in Memphis that pays hourly. Unfortunately, no endorsements just yet lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Try that grocery warehouse in Southaven,MS
    Maybe the name is Associated Grocers, but the name could have changed.

4. al_huryn

al_huryn Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Philadelphia, PA
    The only one allowing you to be treated poorly is YOU. Sounds like YOU need to make a change, complaining on here ain't gonna fix it...

5. al_huryn

al_huryn Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Philadelphia, PA
    I know a guy that works for OD in Memphis, he's been there years and does very well. AND, he's home often so he is able to enjoy his very nice family and some very cool toys in his garage..

6. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    True, Old Dominion is one of the best. Need doubles and hazmat endorsement.

7. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Road Train Member

Feb 5, 2016
    I know they are cream of the crop. That's an end goal of mine. If I do make it over there, first year I'm running wild in the team truck.

8. truckerlife74

truckerlife74 Medium Load Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Charlotte nc
    Spoken like a person who is a single miserable fella and don't understand that folks out here who drive trucks sometimes supports a family and that family might have to suffer if his house did burned down.. Sometimes being an a hole and saying idotc things can be left unsaid js

9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    No misery here. Ive my own family, home and lands etc. ALL insured. I have several times lost everything and family over the years to this and that. Ive gotten hard towards that. I deliberately did not bring children into this world for the reason I refuse to raise them inside the tractor trailer on the road.

My decision are my own without regrets. Your comment is noted. No problems and I don't have any issue with it because it literally means nothing. Now if I had a family and so on and things to lose etc with no experience of bad things yes your words would hurt.

To further educate some who wonder, Im in the sunset of my life however long or short it is. I have managed to discard everything that is a stressor. My battle is with my body and medicines to get quality of life. When I pass on and it's over flying away it's to freedom and heaven. No regrets.

But before then, I'll spend some time here helping to pass on what little I know because the trucking industry is changing from where I am literally history and irrevalant in some ways once drivers are disposed of and all Otto robot trucks in the millions run the USA.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    thejackal Thanks this.
  10. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    There are Teamsters vested in the Central States pension that might question a great retirement....

11. 074344

074344 Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2007
    Los Angeles, ca
    I cannot comment the CSPP as I live in southern California. I can tell you that no money comes out of my pocket towards my retirement.
    In terms of compensation and benefits, the OTR community is sadly lacking in that regard. But if you are comfortable doing piece meal work and not getting paid for all of your on duty time, have at it.

p608 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.