Good Companies versus Bad let's have a Chat

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Uncle Birchy, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    EXACTLY, Honest TB. Glad you called that one.

Why on this big blue marble we all know and love known as planet earth, would anyone, and I do mean anyone, drive for CRST, when they can become their own boss, be a Billy Big Rigger, with the help of BYOB&CBD, the 123rd largest(but growing exponentially every day), where you are a stranger but once, leasing company? The home of the long nose Peterbilt, none with less than a million miles, pointed lug nut covers, and sitting nekked lady mud flap weights, or the never to be industry leading Tri Fecta lease, where you and two other hapless schmucks, become lifelong close friends , while tooling around the country on what amounts to a paid vacation! Where Ardis (yes, THAT Ardis) half fast inspects, dejects, rejects, and infects each unit. Where Mobley details each unit to no where close to perfection! Where Inga greets each potential leasee warmly, and personally manhandles each case individually.
    Run by no other than the man, the myth , the legend, a man among men, a respected leader in the leasing industry, and on the TTR boards, your friend and mine, mi amigo, @TB John also known throughout the industry as Honest TB.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. God prefers Diesels

God prefers Diesels Road Train Member

Jun 26, 2020
    South Texas
    I might need glasses, because there were some little words here and there I couldn't read, but the rest sounded great! Where do I sign the contract?

4. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
  5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Let me let @TB John take over here, he's more of the meat and potatoes of BYOB&CBD. Those "little" words are just placed there for legal reasons, for all practical purposes, they should be ignored.

6. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    @Lonesome pretty well spelled out my fantastic lease options, but fotgot to mention my new lease starter kit. It includes an all weather sleeping bag, a cobra CB radio, an ice scraper, a pair of flip flops and your choice of sweat pants or a 6 pack of undies. Also included a sampling of my fine CBD products. Priced right at $229.95.

He also doesn't realize that I've moved up to the 121st largest leasing company surpassing Juan's Truck Leasing & Lawn Care and Will's Trucks & Roller Dog Emporium. in the process.

Lonesome and God prefers Diesels Thank this.
  7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Congrats, Honest TB! 121? Time for a party! maybe Inga can spread out.......errr....I mean put a spread out, kinda like a driver appreciation day!

mjd4277 and TB John Thank this.
  8. TB John

Dec 28, 2008
    Inga wants to know if everyone likes herring in sour cream like I do.

mjd4277 and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Lutefisk?????

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  10. TB John

Dec 28, 2008
    Lutefisk is a stankfest straight from the pit of hell:puke:

Lonesome Thanks this.
  11. TB John

Dec 28, 2008
    Lutefisk is made by drying fish, then reconstituting it by having family, friends, neighbors, and random people passing by urinate on it.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.