Good energy

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by D.Tibbitt, Apr 3, 2020.

1. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Just wanted to spread some good energy amid all the chaos and that We are all going to get thru this #### together . i know for me i have been very frustrated and stressed trying to find loads and make enough money to fullfill my contract obligation. It aint easy . but i know i aint the only one out hear struggling. I know i havent been having much fun out here lately , but i aint gonna give up and neither should any of yall.

Idk if the rates is gonna get better or what, but i do know everything is about perspective and if u can keep a positive attitude , it will help thru the stress and frustration.

I know we work a thankless job but i thank all of u for keeping this country moving and operating, just take a second and think about our impact on society, it is far greater than we could ever imagine, even know sometimes it is hard to see .

Keep ur head held high and do the best u can and we will get thru this eventually .

may god bless all of u

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

Well said, your whole post, but that part I quoted...I echo that to all of ya.

No jokes, no memes, no quotes.

D said it well enough.

Sirscrapntruckalot - /salute

4. Deere hunter

Deere hunter Road Train Member

Aug 5, 2017
    Shallowater Texas
    Attitude smallest thing you can change to make the biggest difference!!! Thank you tibbitt, we are all in this together. God bless you too! And good night.

5. Qbf594

Qbf594 Road Train Member

Aug 15, 2019
    Southern Canadian annex, NY
    IMG_20200403_100008744.jpg

We've gotten a few thank you notes...
    Nestle and Campbell's soup

Attached Files:

6. Midwest Trucker

Midwest Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 31, 2018
    One positive is whoever makes it through this mess can be forever confident that they can make it through anything.

Buckle up! It’s getting bumpy.

7. scott180

scott180 Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Tooele, UT
    Possible scenario
    Drivers laid off and collect modified unemployment.
    Pandemic ends and goods fly off shelfs do to everyone being a little stir crazy.
    Many drivers take their time reentering workforce due to collecting modified unemployment.
    Higher rates due to an honest driver shortage.

Positive attitude - Some get paid vacation some get higher rate.

8. Atlanta trucker

Atlanta trucker Road Train Member

Jan 25, 2017
    America is the best country ever because it is full of Americans who are the best people ever. Coronavirus was having a grand ol time until it hit America , then it said oh !&(;?!&&!!!!! .....

Deere hunter and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  9. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    my positive is, I've got the combination to the gate to the state park by me. My SUV is already set up to sleep out of, and will be perfect after I make the screens, to keep the skeeters out, this weekend. So I have a nice place to sleep and camp if all heck breaks loose. :D

Deere hunter and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.