Good or bad

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by zedanny, Dec 2, 2008.

1. zedanny

zedanny Light Load Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Arkansasa
    Hi
    You all need to get together with the guy's and gal's that are posting on BAD TRUCKING company's.It seems you are talking about the same company's. Maybe you can help a diver that's not happy with the company you work for.
    Maybe you don't want to talk to them you might want to quite your job.

kingsson Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kingsson

kingsson Heavy Load Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    ROFL! Danny, that is SO on the money! Fact is, different companies fill different needs. Some are really good on home time, and if that is the most important thing to a driver, he/she needs to find which companies those are. If MONEY is the most important thing, we need to find out who will run you hard and long, etc. and pay the best. These things are very challenging, and I am grateful for this board. One thing you certainly learn in this business is that there are whiners in every company... and some of them are whiners in every company they have been in. You get some guy who has a problem with EVERY company he has worked with... 25 of them in 5 years. Who has the problem? You get others who are happy wherever they are and are just grateful to have a job. Sadly, these are usually NOT from America... but we do still have a few Americans who are thankful!
    Thanks for putting it in perspective!

4. zedanny

zedanny Light Load Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Arkansasa
    You thank them dispatcher's don't know if your a screw up always late with your loads ,The one that call in and never say good morning.
    These are the ones that are setting in truck stop bit**ing. I don't blame him for loading a good runner around you.
    Anyway that's enough for now.

5. bowlwinkle

bowlwinkle Heavy Load Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Ankeny, IA
    In the terminals is even bad, I was in our terminal the other day and there were drivers whining about getting enough miles to get their annual raise(121,000). Not that hard to do, but they made it sound all but impossible. It's not that hard to average 2500 a week, some seasons it is, but others you can get way more. I grew up around farmers and thought they were champion whiners, but truckers can give them a run for their money.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.