good refreigerated trucking companies??

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by wifeOTdriver, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Wickedfire77

Wickedfire77 Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Northern, Michigan
    Last I knew, Crete combined the two and it says Crete Schaffer on the side of all the trucks. I hear good things too

daddyhusky Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. realoldsmoke

realoldsmoke Light Load Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Green Bay, Wi
    daddyhusky Thanks this.
  4. elogs=2400mlstops

elogs=2400mlstops Bobtail Member

Aug 12, 2013
    ANY one hear anything good about reefer driving jbstrucking? Im trying to drive for a comoany now since this company here (freight exchange of North America) has increasingly decreased my miles to 2400 w/elogs. deslite being oo/op. The $$$ or mileage is no longer her re.

5. elogs=2400mlstops

elogs=2400mlstops Bobtail Member

Aug 12, 2013
    Im thinking about going with jbs out of Georgia anyone know about this reefer company slash bull/pig hauler?

6. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
  7. Bigrigfour

Bigrigfour Bobtail Member

Jul 17, 2013
    maybe you'd like dutch maid in ohio I start there next Monday running a local board paperwork I have seen 15yrs exp pays .41 cents mile $60 week health insurance for the family don't seem like a bad deal think their out 2 weeks though for otr they are running prostars and Cascadia's all have apu's on them

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  8. bigdad7

bigdad7 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    Just move my truck to mbrueger....seems to be old school cell phone dispatch etc ...really liked their maint program for trailers everything out and back from Wichita and of course a fair percentage since they cover reefer fuel lumpers cargo ins and washouts

9. Sharpp

Sharpp Medium Load Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Henderson, Nevada
    Have you ever thought about JCT? I live in the west and mainly run west of the Mississippi but I get into Florida pretty often. It's lease/purchase of course, but I avg 3k miles/week and over 1,400 miles avg length of dispatch. You can check out my thread at: http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tr...ing-company-here/219180-running-with-jct.html I post the good with the bad and with ALL of the numbers.

10. TDriver4Life

TDriver4Life Medium Load Member

Bigrigfour- You got my attention when you mentioned Dutch maid. I have been contemplating them for a while. I was hoping you could give me some more insight on them? I'd like to know what type of refrigerated freight do they deal with, service area (any southeast), do they drop and hook much or more live load/unload?

11. SKWIRREL

SKWIRREL Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Fergus, Ontario, Canada
    Have you considered ERB transport...all they do is reefer, operate out of Canada, but run north america....very fair and family oriented...they have a yard in Elverson, PA
    I have been running for them for 3 years...no complaints

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.