GPS for your truck

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by natanishe, Feb 10, 2015.

1. freda455

freda455 Bobtail Member

Apr 2, 2015
    RIght, Im all for having gps tracking, and yeah he would probably notice it right away since thats all he does is call them, ask where they are and then says yeah your right ........there by that town.. and If I owned a trucking company I would want the same but the guy is a little obsessed ? maybe, so just wanted to block it or unplug it,, not ruin it and not for the whole trip just for a hour or so. They got sent out late and were expected to drive from mn to ca and it was my sons first OTR as a team and just needed some rest. Theres other reasons as well (medical) but the purpose was to not sabotoge his stuff, just be off the radar for a couple hours. They dont have any problem with tracking.. but they dont need this info anymore so thanks everyone for the input....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. OONewbie

OONewbie Light Load Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Charlotte,NC
    I have been using these guys for the last year when I was a company driver, you can track HoS , IFTA, Pre-Trip, Inspection Reports , can be used on your phone,tablet & pc for fleet tracking etc. You can try it for 30days free and you can manually edit your logs as the driver as well and now are recognized as a ELD from the DOT as a registered company that meets their requirements

Big Road
    http://www.bigroad.com/features

dannythetrucker Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.