Hi I’m currently a yard hostler I don’t have any other experience I have my CDL with hazmat endorsed and tankers Im looking to move to grants pass OR with family I have kids so I need a local job seems kinda impossible at this point I’m currently in California valley hopefully any local jobs making over 20hr I currently make 27 so it’s hard to move to another job and make less but I won’t take less then 20hr I’d rather commute stay out here on the days I work if anyone can point me in the right Direction
Grants pass jobs new driver local
Page 1 of 2
Here's a union job in Medford.
Franz Family Bakery
- Must join union within 30 days of hire.
690 Biddle Road
- Franz offers an excellent benefit package:
- Company paid medical, dental, vision for employee and family - dependents up to age 26.
- Vacation, Floating Holidays and Sick pay.
- Employee Shoe Program/Uniforms provided by company
- HOURS AND SHIFT: New employees will be assigned to any work day: Monday through Sunday; and any shift: Day, Swing and/or Graveyard based upon production needs. A set schedule of days and shifts will be based solely upon the union bid process.
Central Point, OR
It's a Class-B driving job, which Class-A driver qualifies for.
Click for information ----> Apply On Company Site
- Must have valid commercial driver's license (CDL)-Class B; hazardous materials and tank endorsements required. Automatic transmission CDL restriction allowed.
XPO Logistics hires drivers right out of cdl school, so you should be good to go on this one.
This is local home every day.
Click ----> Apply On Company Site
Central Point, OR 97502
- To be 21 years of age or older
- Valid Class A commercial driver's license
- Safe driving record and history
- Hazardous materials endorsement must be obtained in full within 90 days of employment
- Doubles/triples endorsement must be obtained in full within 90 days of employment
- Tank vehicle endorsement (tanker drivers) must be obtained in full within 90 days of employment
Oak Harbor Freight Lines
Friday, June 18, 2021
This position involves driving tractor-trailer combinations vehicles between Oak Harbor terminals and turn-points. May require drivers to perform dock work. Most routes are home daily but some may require one or two day layover.
Hourly pay call for more pay information.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess Valid Class A CDL is required.
- Haz-Mat, Doubles, Triples and Tanker endorsements are required.
Page 1 of 2