Greetings

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by G.T., Jan 19, 2009.

1. G.T.

G.T. Bobtail Member

Jan 19, 2009
    mpls,MN
    hello..I just completed my schooling and passed my CDL a. I'm due to ship off to orientation for roehl in wisconsin, in 2 weeks. I've read that they will be giving another "cdl style" test. Anyone know what this is like? I mean will they send you home if you hit a cone? or is it just an assessment to see what you may need in additional training. Any input as to what to expect would be appreciated!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Hi, G.T., Welcome to our Truckers Forum! We hope you enjoy your stay and please read our RULES. Please remember, you are NEVER allowed to post e-mails, ad links, trucking company links, personal site links, and such ANYWHERE in this forum. Thanks for understanding! We hope to help you and get to know you soon! Thanks, G.T.!

G.T., do you have a question about how to do something? Try our FAQ section or you can PM me or a Moderator (50 posts not required to PM a Mod) to ask a question! Also, you can read through our Truckers Forum Information Center!

Also remember to get your 2009 Truckers Report Calendar AND show your love for truckers with your new Truckers Report Legal Stamps! This helps us to keep this place alive, thanks!

4. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    Welcome to the forum! Glad you wandered in!

5. rikdev50s

rikdev50s Medium Load Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Greer, SC
    Hey and Howdy G.T.! Welcome to the forum. Congrats on getting your CDL. Good luck with Roehl and keep us posted.

6. cat 500

cat 500 <strong>"Kitty Cat"</strong>

Oct 24, 2007
    florida
    Welcome to the forum and good luck to you.

7. Lil Blue Pony

Lil Blue Pony Brown Eyed Girl

Feb 22, 2008
    hey there GT glad ya joined the group and congradt's on the CDL.....bst of luck to ya

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.