H&R Block Rapid Refund problems

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by RickG, Mar 7, 2009.

1. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. abjz71

abjz71 Light Load Member

May 29, 2008
    whichita ks
    sounds like h&r block should be investing in bullet proof glass

4. Maverick_012005

Maverick_012005 Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2009
    St.Louis Missouri
    OK...from a little bit of experience, I can tell you that H & R Block has not the experience, nor the determination to learn the ins and out of trucking.

5. Crotts Trucking

Crotts Trucking Medium Load Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Duncan, AZ
    My feeling exactly. A good Truck specific accountant, is WELL Worth The monthly Fees. And they are a tax deduction anyway. I learned the hard way.

6. wade

wade Bobtail Member

May 15, 2009
    Hastings, MN
    I used to have H&R do my taxes when I was a company driver and the first year that I owned my own truck. I figured that since they were a large compay and the rapid refund deal I was in luck. Three years ago, I got it in the ##!. The accountant that was doing my taxes could never return calls or make appointments. I got fed up and went to a lady that the majority of her clients were drivers.
    She pointed out all of the deductions that H&R missed as well as saved me a ton of money doing my returns. That year, H&R submitted taxes at the same time and I had a mess with the IRS. I was told I had to pay in big time and the point of filling twice. I was going to get a small refund with the lady where as H&R had me paying in over 2 thousand.
    I will never go back to H&R after trying to straighten it out with the IRS.
    I have no experience with the JAckson Hewitt so I can't comment on them. Besides, I like to get money back without fudging numbers and only paying $80 to have it done.

7. RIBS

RIBS Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Ward , Arkansas
    HMMMM looks like i will be doing my taxes with someone else.

Last year they charged me 600.00 in fee's they told me that cause i had changed lease trucks and had to submit three forms that was the reason for the high costs.

They really dont know much one day i was told i could claim somthing and then the next day i went back the person could not see me and they appointed me another one of there people and i asked the same question i asked the day before and NOW i could claim that thing.

I will be looking for People who specialize in TAXES FOR O/O TRUCKERS

CU

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.