H T EXPRESS LLC/VIVADEG EXPRESS LLC , avoid those company operate by Nigerian scammer, in Houston

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Jamie113, Feb 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Beatles fan, are ya? Me too! One of their best songs!

The Beatles I'm A Loser (Live On Shindig!) - YouTube

Still thinking about that lease? BYOB&CBD is the only way to go. @TB John , AKA Honest TB, is a man among men, a born leader, the man, the myth, the legend.....well, I could go on for hours, but anyway, you sound like the perfect candidate for the TriFecta lease. Know a couple of people you want to be instant close friends with?

Texas_hwy_287 and TB John Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jamie113

Jamie113 Light Load Member

Feb 7, 2021
    Screenshot_20210302-082929_Messages.jpg those are the type of nasty messages he sent to his drivers I've already contacted the State Attorney office and employment Labor Department in DOT people
    VIVADEG is Nigerian scammer he called himself Tony and he is boyfriend name oky. They basically scamming american vulnerable truck driver.

All their truck is junk equipment. Of course it will break down and they will blame drivers instead of fixing their junk trucks.

2nd VIVADEG will threatening driver. He think he is still in Nigeria, he assumed the law of States doesn't apply to him overall one of the most despicable dumbest people you'll ever run into an entire life. When the driver arrived in Texas on the first day of work.

The truck is in the shop ,driver talk to the shop , the shop tells VIVADEG fluash deff and change oil. VIVADEG aka Tony refused shop advise. He didnt want spent money to flush deff. He doesn't want to spend money to have Cascadia dealer flush deff.
    He ignored driver warning ⚠️Bad he ignored the shop warning ⚠️ of deff not rgenning manually it needs to be Flushing out by dealer.
    VIVADEG aka ####### Tony demand driver to just drive.

That's where the whole Deff issue start. Overall those two Nigerian scammers I've no intention of running up legal proper company the whole intention is to steal from drivers wage.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  4. Jamie113

Feb 7, 2021
    Screenshot_20210302-083330_Messages.jpg Dear Driver,

I strongly advise against working for this VIVADEG EXPRESS, they are Nigerian scammers.
    threatening drivers with authority that they doesn't have to begin with. Drivers pease be vigilant & knowledgeable don't be fooled by these scam bum. Dont be intimidated by Any of the threatening messages VIVADEG EXPRESS LLC send it to you or your love once.

5. Jamie113

Feb 7, 2021
    Screenshot_20210302-083330_Messages.jpg VIVADEG is Nigerian scammer he called himself Tony and he is boyfriend name oky.
    They never drove semi a truck in their life ,
    they never have cdl license . Those two clowns have no idea what it means to drive a truck . They play truckers video game . Play Video game online trucking cannot be compared to reality.

They basically scamming american vulnerable truck driver.

All their truck is junk equipment. Of course it will break down and they will blame drivers instead of fixing their junk trucks.

2nd VIVADEG will threatening driver. He think he is still in Nigeria, he assumed the law of States doesn't apply to him overall one of the most despicable dumbest people you'll ever run into an entire life. When the driver arrived in Texas on the first day of work.

The truck is in the shop ,driver talk to the shop , the shop tells VIVADEG fluash deff and change oil. VIVADEG aka Tony refused shop advise. He didnt want spent money to flush to deff. He doesn't want to spend money to have Cascadia dealer flush deff.
    He ignored driver warning ⚠️Bad he ignored the shop warning ⚠️ of deff not rgenning manually it needs to be Flushing out by dealer.
    VIVADEG aka ####### Tony demand driver to just drive.

That's where the whole Deff issue start. Overall those two Nigerian scammers I've no intention of running up legal proper company the whole intention is to steal from drivers wage.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  6. Jamie113

Feb 7, 2021
  7. Jamie113

Feb 7, 2021
    I'm going to make sure his truck get inspected in everyway weight station in the United States. Let the game begin

8. Jamie113

Feb 7, 2021
  9. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Dude, we don't need a blow by blow of the messages. Just get to the part where you get 10% of the 100 million you helped this prince get out of Nigeria!

10. Jamie113

Feb 7, 2021
    :)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.