Had to pee in a cup today...

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by Midnightrider909, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    And I wasn’t worried one bit unlike the other 99% of urinalysis themed posts on here because I know my Midnight’s special reserve is 100% grade “A” drug free pee. I still don’t get why I have been “popped” for 3 randoms in 4 years but that’s beside the point. It occurred to me that such high quality urine might be able to provide a second income stream and the filled pee bottles I regularly travel with could be liquid gold instead of the biohazard I assumed them to be so I looked it up and here’s what I found;
    How Much Is My Piss Worth? | MEL Magazine
    I discovered my pee wasn’t as valuable as I thought but the research did make me question the wisdom of all these failed pee test posters. If you can buy clean pee and all the paraphernalia needed to heat said pee and smuggle it into a clinic why wouldn’t you if you know you’re getting tested? You can even buy dehydrated urine with a shelf life of one year so you’re prepared for any occasion. With resources available like this everyone should pass. I know if I was partial to the reefer or inclined to snort meth I would prepare accordingly.

FlaSwampRat, 70’Nova and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    Be glad you weren't called in for psychological evaluation.

4. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    No worries there either; I’m a very stable genius.

5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    DOT clinics check the temperature of the urine, so keep the vial in you underwear long enough for it to be body temp.
    If you don't wear underwear, do it during DOT physicals.

6. Studebaker Hawk

Studebaker Hawk Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Absolutely correct. And they have a very narrow range of acceptable samples. And several of the test locations I have been to don't have any running water or toilet in the room. Pee in the sample cup, the rest goes into a larger container they give you. Moist wipes to wipe your hands are available if you wish.
    They have seen everything....

FlaSwampRat and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  7. truckdriver31

truckdriver31 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2013
    oh you mean drug test. i saw the title i had to pee in a cup. i thought you meant pee in a pilot 44oz cup or something like that

8. Atlanta trucker

Atlanta trucker Road Train Member

Jan 25, 2017
    If your an attractive female it could be worth about $250.00 a bottle if your willing to sell it to guys that are into that sort of thing.

9. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    "Sir, we have analyzed your urine sample. We advise you to visit your family doctor as you appear to be 4 weeks pregnant!"
    :biggrin_2556::biggrin_25524::biggrin_25523:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.