haggerty logistics new boston mi

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by ike66, Nov 15, 2016.

1. ike66

ike66 Bobtail Member

Nov 15, 2016
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ike66

ike66 Bobtail Member

Nov 15, 2016
    They have external customers but they are basically an in house carrier for l&w group who makes auto parts and has 11 plants .

4. chrisike66

chrisike66 Bobtail Member

Jun 6, 2010
    howell,michigan
    I know this is an old post but I couldn't be happier with haggerty.bad week 1100 average is 1300.on a run now run six days gross 1550.people are nice not pushy, insurance is great and cheap, about 50 a week for me and my son.ample time off policy paid
    2016 t660 apu no Def it's a glider with a c15 cat governed at 71.

5. redhawkdiver

redhawkdiver Bobtail Member

Feb 6, 2010
    brownstown,mi

6. redhawkdiver

Feb 6, 2010
    brownstown,mi

7. redhawkdiver

Feb 6, 2010
    brownstown,mi
    Thats all true but you left out the bad parts. They are micro- managers, i did get paid good but the constant observation by dispatchers and safety drove me out. I recieved a company written warning letter for going over the 11 hour driving rule by -2 minutes, the plant needed the parts. They have a policy now that they dont give verbal warnings only wriiten ones, if you get three you are out of a job. wearing uniforms is mandatory, and red vests are mandatory , if you get caught its a written warning letter, they do truck inspections and if they find peanut shells they take pictures and post it on the company computer and talk about you at their mandatory once a month meetings. you have to take mandatory at home safety video tests that usually take 2 hrs-unpaid, theres usually 2 right answers and you have to figure out which one is more right..torture.. every day you report to their dispatcher room, which you need keys to get into. and you stand there like a fool while they figure out what load they give you, you have to stand there and listen to all dispatcher load managment talk first start of your workday and then you have to go out and look for a empty trailer or unload a trailer to their docks. THEY WATCH YOU.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.